Feature Thread self-moderation

Thread in 'Announcements' started by shriker, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 shriker, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
    When a new user first registers at Shadowlack, they are added into the Hatchling user group. Hatchlings have fairly limited privileges on the site in order to combat potential spammers. As a result, all new members will have their first few threads and posts added to a moderation queue.

Once a Hatchling has a few of their first posts successfully exit the moderation queue, they're automatically added to the full member group. As a member, players are given an entirely new set of privileges, including:
    • The ability to edit their own thread titles
    • The ability to edit their thread prefix (change an Private thread to an Open one, etc.)
    • The ability to lock and unlock their own threads
    • The ability to change their usernames (You cannot change your username to one that has previously existed on Shadowlack, and you can only change your name up to three times)
    • And much, much more!
    Please take advantage of these self-moderation privileges in order to take some work off of my shoulders. ;) I've also made Lautir and Temrin casual moderators on the site, so they should be able to help with moderating posts, should the need arise. :heart:

2. Won't let ya down Captain ;)

shriker likes this.
  3. Wewt! I will do my best! :D *goes to refresh her memory of the rules*

shriker likes this.
  4. Congratulations Temrin and Lautir!

5. Good to know you guys are on the lookout! :penguin:

6. Congratulations to Lautir and Temrin :)

7. Self moderation is awesome. LIKELIKELIKE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.