Thread for the Newbling?

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Hakun, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Title says itself, I have Hakun the 'dragon who can speak to animals through use of Biokinesis and her family trade.

2. ahh why not , i'll thread with you... i can use tira or shadow.

any preferences?

3. I'll thread with you, but I have a habit of dropping out at random...

4. Well, Hakun is rather shy, so the beginning might start out slow, just so you know.

Mori: No preferences yet, give me longer here, and you can use either

Del: That's fine, if that happens I'll work something out with Mori, unless you two want two seperate threads.

5. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakun @ Sep 11 2006, 03:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well, Hakun is rather shy, so the beginning might start out slow, just so you know.

Mori: No preferences yet, give me longer here, and you can use either

Del: That's fine, if that happens I'll work something out with Mori, unless you two want two seperate threads. </td></tr></table>
    Going to have to put that on hold. :( sorry. school suddenly got real busy, real fast, and I'm having trouble keeping up.
    *sad wave*

6. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adelos @ Sep 12 2006, 04:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Going to have to put that on hold. :( sorry. school suddenly got real busy, real fast, and I'm having trouble keeping up.
    *sad wave* </td></tr></table>
    Awwwww ]: ok

7. We probably woulden't get much of a thread out of Tira, so Shadow I guess.

Time to plot ideas up.

8. well they have to meet first, im thinking that shadow catches her talking to his pet Khumdap, and strolls up to say hello. In the Vivuli jungle perhaps? there are lots of animals around there and Shadow knows the place relatively well.

He could help her go about enrolling into janardan academy? maybe get that shy streak lessened?

9. Hey, your good, me likeys that idea. I have no more to add :3

Who should start?

10. you please, coz i cant be bothered and i have chores to do :(

...i'm eating chicken tikka just now O_O so i think thats an excuser as well.

It'll be goodexperience and it makes sense for the plot.

For the note, Khumdap is a sleek black panther like creature, amber eyes and a very surprising intelligence, speaks with a very Velur voice if you get what i mean ^_^ now onto my chicken tikka ^_^

YUMMEH

11. Can I join in too?

12. < luv luv, Hakun lost his/her password :(

i need to reply to ours >.> im still waiting for a reply from an other one though XD

13. Have no fear, me and Haky have been plotting on sA

We're still plotting tho >.>

14. dont no how you guys have done so many posts newbling never heard that bofore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.