Symbols for Character Species

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Skylink, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, I haven't really made any yet. But I was thinking how I'd pass by the front and see the characters Age... Gender... whatever.. I was kinda wondering that we could probably have like Character Species symbols. for Lukuo, Khell, Aquabat, Normal whatever.

I don't think it will have much effect on anything, I just thought it would be an interesting tidbit of graphics.

2. Sounds like a pretty good idea. :) I could do a couple if needed. ^_^

Btw, Nice siggy there Sky. xD

3. It sounds like an interesting idea, ayup ^^ But at the moment, we've got the name, age and gender clearly shown, the latter by :male:, :female: and :other:. But as for species? That may be an interesting add-on just to top things off. They would have to be pretty small - 5x5px or 8x8px I'd think. Any ideas for one? (:

4. Yeah, it was a quick thing that popped up in my mind just for design. I might be able to make a Khell design. I just need an idea for one. I'll probably think one up by tomorrow.

Kwerty: Midori no Hibi. Watch it. Laugh at it. Cry at it. Look at it on youtube.But it's kinda ecchi, so you might need to make sure no one's in the room while you're watching it.

5. Sad thing is... I've actually watched that anime before. :x

"Tiny girl... attached to a guy's hand... how weird. I wonder if..."

I'm innocent, I swear!

<small>("Ouran High School Host Club" on YouTube amuses me as well.)</small>

I kinda like that idea of having symbols for the species. The only issues I have with the idea is that 1. all of them would have to be uniform, both in size and style/similarity, and 2. trying to represent an entire species in an itty bitty icon seems rather daunting. Not saying it's "too hard," but some of the species I think would be more difficult to represent clearly on that sort of scale.

6. Feasibly, I think a way to tackle this would be to have the initial of the species in a circle or square and to have it colour coded, like Pendragons may be yellow, Khell a dark green, Takula powder blue..?

7. Color code does seem fitting. although Khell seems more powder blue and Takula more dark green to me.. That could be determined later though.
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>and yes Ouran Host Club is awesome... in an awkwardly weird way.</span>

8. Or dark blood red for Takula

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.