*stirs from sleep*

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Madgirl, Dec 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I is back! I apologise sooo much for my absence, I hate it :x

I was gone cos my workload was giganormous- work was a nightmare (I work in a Students Union bar on campus, cool but boring most of the time but money is good ;) ) and my uni work for creative writing built up (it worked cos I got high B's and so close to As it makes me mad :P)

I have posted in the incharacter forum looking for peeps to create a thread with :P

If I ever go missing again, bug me on aim someone please :P

I wub you all :donut: :muffin: :cookie:

2. Yo Maddy! Good to see you around again! I'm glad to see Uni hasn't gobbled you up - yet! Congratulations on the Bs ^_^ Better to have walked away with a high grade at least, eh? =D Is that you all finished now, or have you got to jump back into the fray? ;)

3. Ooo Dumu! *tackles* I'm not finished, got another term and a bit to go x_x But then I'll finally graduate! Fours years is too long when it was supposed to be three :P

4. O_< Jeeepers. An extra year?? I'd feel like I'd been shafted if I were in your position >>' How did that the extra year come about?

5. Hey Maddy :) Welcome back! Congrats on the high marks too!

I've probably be in Uni for four years as well, if only because I can't make up my mind :p

6. Well basically I got poorly and couldn't make it to lessons so got kicked out of a lot of group work that I was supposed to do and I had a huge (and I mean HUGE) argument with the head of drama who's a poophead and gives those in his "favourites" list top marks and bends the rules whereas for someone as me who had doctors notes etc, he couldn't be bothered and said my illness didn't exist (mental health sucks...). I went mental and he got reported and could lose his job :P

I am now doing creative writing as my degree so I'll major in drama but have creative writing as my other half :)

Thanks Lautir :) Yeh, not being able to make your mind up is a bummer :P

7. I hope you brought a sammich for me with you. :3

8. I has lots of sandwiches yes :P Tuck right in :P x

9. *nom* mmmmmmm.... samich.........

congrats on all of your college stuff! I'm in the final semester of eighthh grade meself, but the rest of the people in my house are all in or trying to get into college.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.