Star's apparently not sucky art--

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Starbaby, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyy guys, apparently mori is very very keen on seeing my crappy artwork, so here are some majorly modified chibi's i do in my spare time.

it's supposed to be one picture in total, but my camera phone is too small to take the picture, i don't have a scanner, and i can't draw on the computer >.<

this first one is my friend ryan who is an awesome techie, wrapped up in his microphone cord.

[​IMG]

and here's me laughing at him.

[​IMG]

btw, he's telling me to shut up while i laugh. in case ya didn't catch that.

i know the inking is sucky and everything, but whatevs. my parents are cheap and won't buy me new markers lol.

again, blame mori for making me show my work. but if by some miracle you think they're good, let me know and i'll try harder :)

2. tee hee! the first one makes me giggle!

I think they're pretty good, better than my early day attempts for sure ^_^ If you really like my chibis, i could show you how i do them?

But with a little morepractice, these will be stars all on their own! :heart:

3. thanks mori ^^ your comments make me smile.
    yeah, ryan liked his picture too, especially since he really did do that once xD
    oh, ryan...

yeah, learning how would be great! i've tried to learn from the how to books (star is teh loser -.-) but they don't really help as much as i thought they would lol

4. i'll do a wee tutorial over the weekend ^_^ :3

5. okay, round two of my "art" lol

i made some modified chibis of a few of my teachers at my school, because the teachers i chose are funny. i'm just giving their first initials.

this is mrs r, she is my friend's mother and generally a nice person, but if you are not serious in her class she WILL rip your throat out.

[​IMG]

mr. s, one of THE funniest teachers you'll ever meet. he can quote the Preamble to the Constitution by heart in under a minute. he is an actor and he's a large man. he makes everyone smile :)

[​IMG]

mr. w, is a total hippie, and though he will not admit we are pretty sure he's always high. sigh, we love him.

[​IMG]

mr. d is always talking about his kids and has insane hair. he makes me want to teach history since he made it fun :)

[​IMG]

just pencil sketches on graph paper done during a boring algebra class :)

6. kay, i'm back again. i got bored the other day and drew Ron Weasley from the Harry Potter series.

[​IMG]

i can draw more?? if people want me too...

7. the tittle of this post needs changing BECAUSE your art is amusing not *what ever the tittle say's* (i shall not say the tittle because it's not true.

8. hey, i havent drawn in a couple months, and i decided to post a new one.

just did this in like 35.9 seconds, so i know it sucks.

[​IMG]

ah well. haha i have a better shot of this one but its hanging on the school's theatre door. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.