Starbabys' Womb Outing!

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Morichai, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happpy freaking hatchday lassie! Eat cake and have lotsof presents and love today!

:cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :cake: :sock: :paw:

LUFF LUFF!

2. :heart: :heart: Oh way!! Already!? Wow, you should be 17 years old now, Star. CONGRATZ!! :heart: :heart:

:heart: Here, I made my own cake. :heart:

:cake::cake::cake::cake: :cake:
    :cake::cake::fire::fire::cake::cake:
    :cake::cake::fire::fire::cake::cake:

3. LOADS AND LOADS OF CAKE!!!!!! (Hungry!)..... birth day Girl first. (very tempting)

4. haha thanks everyone!
    i'm going for my license, wish me luck!
    xo Star

5. happy happy times, stb. (;

6. Happy Birthday Star!! :D

Good luck with your license! As tempting as it is, don't hit the pedestrians!

7. Happy Birthday Star! Good luck on the license! When you get it you should drive over to my house and I'll make you the cake of your choice ;)

:cake: :cake: :pie: :cake: :cake: :musicnote:

8. hey, i passed!!!!
    lol si, email me your address and i'm there :D
    xo Star

edit: by the way ang, feel free to dig into the cakes. there's so many!

9. Wait... so you were writing that stuff the day before your birthday? lol, now I understand. Anyway, happy birthday to you =p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.