Sorry >.<

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Sephos, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello again. I got my second inactivity email, unfortunately, and yes, I do realize I've only posted once so far (Twice if you count the character) so, I'd like to apologize for not having been around much :( A lot going on right now. Some days I'm busy with schoolwork, others it feels like there's no inspiration to post. I hate to be one to join and then never do anything, and so I'd really like to try and do SOMETHING.. >.<

In the meantime, anyone who would like to chat or message me, feel free to do so. I'm not going away, but I'd like to stay enough to keep from getting more emails for inactivity. Perhaps soon I can actually get to RP with you. I'm still told you all are quite good :)

Thanks for understanding, or at least listening.<br /><br />-- less than a minute ago --<br /><br />Just to be clear, I'm not leaving. And anyone who'd like to say hello is welcome to. :)

2. Ahh, same thing happened to me and now here I am, posting.
    Maybe I should just ask to be lurkerified.
    BUT THAT FEELS LIKE ADMITTING DEFEAT.

3. NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER(?)!

Don't worry guys, we'll always be here... waiting for you to come back...

Hmm, just made it creepy. Anyways, I'm sure magical creative Shadowlack plot lines will soon draw you all back :D

4. especialy when you can't use magic! (lol)

also Lautir, did you get "never give up, never surender!" from the movie 'galaxy Quest'?

5. Nope, but after 5 minutes of Google search I see that's what made it popular. I was always under the impression that it was a Winston Churchill quote, slightly altered.

Never give in — never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense.

6. Indeed, and I can't admit to being just a lurker! I have an approved character! :P I just need to use him >.<

But thanks for understanding, people. Hopefully things will pick up very soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.