Some Yaoi/Yuri

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Lycanshero, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apirl Fools!

If you look you just got fooled...

Have a G'day.

2. (unatural vocie.) Fooled, how deniable.

(Boy I want revenge.) *smack with pillow*

3. Wooooow! I just came home, came here and found this posted by me... and plus getting smacked by ang0224... My brother came on and posted something on all websites I went to Apirl Fooling everyone on it... (Grrr...), but does have a point, come here to see some, you just got fooled...

4. Ahahaha xD

At first I thought 'wtf, we don't have trolls on RaL'. The fact that it was an April Fool's joke didn't even cross my mind, I just thought it would be something crazy. If someone had said they were leaving or something like that I would have caught it, but not this time.

5. But.... but.... WHY IS THE YURI GONE?!

6. *shudders at the thought of Yuri*

7. Oh, we have plenty of that at RaL already! -points to her numerous LGBT characters-

8. *directs em's point to herself.*

9. I wonder how many LGBT members we have at RaL. x3

10. srry mate but what is LGBT?

(Grrr.... lycan smack your brother with a pillow for me.)

11. Lesbian, gay, bi, transsexual/gendered. And in Canada there is sometime a second T for Two Spirited.

Anyone know any sites you did something clever for April Fool's? DeviantArt changed everyone icons, all the featured videos on YouTube get you Rick Rolled. Any others?

12. Gamefaqs had a rickroll poll.

Virgle (Virgin + Google) plans to send people to Mars, calling it an "Open Source Planet". (The second question has a Guitar Hero II choice).

13. Don't worry, my parents got him as well as me... I didn't like the Apirl Fools they did on me... now I'm scared for life... *cries*

14. Way to get my hopes up. D:

15. :heart: We have Cayquiem for that. x3

16. (yay! revenge.)

I got fooled with a scare once, second time my brother and I didn't get fooled.

17. Darn.
    My curiosity was piqued.

18. Dude.

I missed this joke.

SAD.

*totally bi*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.