So yeah...

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Yossarian, Sep 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I feel like the biggest douche ever. I come here, join this site near the end of school, get all exicted then... don't show up all summer.

As weird as it sounds, now that my senior year has started, I think I'll have more time to be here, because I'll be using a computer near every day.

I feel like an ass, and I'm so sorry for being like, "Yaaay yeah, whoo!" then dying.

Attrius, I promise we will finish our scenario.

Anyway, to make this legit and to have somewhat of a discussion, how has everyone's new school years been going, if applicable?

2. *sighs contentedly* I'm glad you're back. *hugs*

3. I didn't forget about this place, but my summer was so crazy.

Sometimes I wish I was a hermit.

*hugs*

4. awww! D= if you want me to cheer you up, i can play some xboxlive with you! My Gamertag is TheAmazingLeech

=D

it will be fun! come on!

5. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sinok @ Sep 6 2007, 05:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> awww! D= if you want me to cheer you up, i can play some xboxlive with you! My Gamertag is TheAmazingLeech

=D

it will be fun! come on! </td></tr></table>
    jeebus, school has done nothing but eat my face.

feel free to add me, i love playing with new people.

6. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yossarian @ Sep 6 2007, 06:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I feel like the biggest douche ever. I come here, join this site near the end of school, get all exicted then... don't show up all summer.

As weird as it sounds, now that my senior year has started, I think I'll have more time to be here, because I'll be using a computer near every day.

I feel like an ass, and I'm so sorry for being like, "Yaaay yeah, whoo!" then dying.

Attrius, I promise we will finish our scenario.

Anyway, to make this legit and to have somewhat of a discussion, how has everyone's new school years been going, if applicable? </td></tr></table>
    This week has made many things happen:

Monday: Slept late, missed my EG Presentation, found out that my lab partner who is also my Semester Long Project partner sold me out by saying that he can never reach me or find out when I"m available. Which is bullshit because I'm at school until 8-10PM playing games. If he wanted me to do something, I'd get up and do it because I have the time.

Tuesday: I dropped Chemistry to avoid failing it, the major that I"m going into will not require it so I"m cool. I am also considering dropping EG at this point since nothing bad will happen to me (According to the Registrar, I won't lose my scholarship if I drop to 8 credits =] So, if I need to, I can.)

Wednesday (Today): Once again, I overslept which potentially means that I failed this P/F Transitioning to College class that only requires me to 'Show up'. However, I do have a note to make up one of the days that I missed that way, I'll still be able to pass.

So yeah, lots of good/bad things are happening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.