slowwwwwww

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Leech, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *becomes slow wi-fi zombie*

Must eat wi-fi! wiiiii-fiiiiiiiiiiiii! Need faster wi-fiiiiii!

Anyways.....

Where have I been? At my new apartment in my hometown of brookfield, a suburb of chicago. Known for its amazing Brookfield zoo! The first zoo in the USA to put their animals in habitats instead of just cages! Hell yeah!

Anyways....

Till i gets internets at my new own apartment (which is expensive to rent. -_-; ) I must use internets at the library. Which is slow, because kids use it to download computer games. What really sucks is that the Nintendo Wi-fi in the library does not work! NOOOOOOOOO! I just finally grabbed a DS for cheap with the Poke'mon Diamond game and I have no one to play with because i can't get my own ID. But I would appreciate all your friend ID's for later use! yay!

Anyways....

I am sorry I have not been rping at all when I am online, but I have lost most of my creative juices and can't seem come up with any new fun characters. I sat for an hour and a half just trying to get some sort of basic idea going but to no avail. :(

Anyways....

If anyone wants to adopt any of my characters let me know! :D I will gladly give them to you so you can use them with love and real creativity.

Anyways....

I have said Anyways.... about 5 times now. I am so uncool! :( for that.

My paintball team is doing great, and we are pwning noobs left and right. I shall post some AWESOME pictures soon! I told Fey and Mori all about my awesome adventures already but theres no reason i can't tell the rest of you!

Well, I will check back soon!

With Much, Much love-

-Leech- (aka: Sinok)

2. UPDATE!

Nintendo Wi-fi works now!

My friend ID is.... 3222 6868 5178

3. Welcome back ^^

*tackle hugs*

4. Its good to hear you are still alive and kicking man. ^^

5. J00 live! hiiiiiiiiiii :heart:

6. Good to see you around Dan ^_^

7. :D thanks for the love. Now gives me love in pokemons!

8. I will point my Super Internet Aggregator Dish at you. Just try not to get burneded.

9. I was wondering where you had disappeared too, welcome back :)

0215 7278 1575 <- Diamond Friend Code.

But I'm leading out my DS tonight for a few weeks, so you'll have a chance to train your pokemon ;)

10. yay thankies lautir

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.