*sigh* Another year

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Fey, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <span style='color:purple'>Oh yes! I am soon to be 21 well by Friday. I've tried to collect as many friends as I can to turn up to a club for a set time. Should be fun.(Most owe me drinks anyway)I will try not to dance too much, got some serious neck ache after head banging and such for 6 hours XD with drinks in-between.

I do fear this age though. I'll be actually old. *sigh*
    Still if I am ever in the US I can drink there too.

This does mean I've been here for a good few years. Thank you guys for keeping me sane. XD Posting early because I might not get round to it due to coursework hand in on my birthday. *sigh*

----------------
    Now playing: http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/depeche+mode/track/05+-+waiting+for+the+nightDepeche Mode - 05 - Waiting For The Night</a>
    via http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/FoxyTunes</a></span>

2. You have a serious problem Fey, because if you get to drunk on your birthday and wake up somewhere in another country, there will be very little sympathy. It will be seen as the antics of a crazy kid who deserves what they get for being younger then the rest of the "adults". You must hide your passport and wallet in secure locations around your house and finish the party there. If the recipient of this messege is not infact going to have a crazy party-fest, please disregard this messege.

3. Eheh, and I feel old about turning twenty... (oh god just writing it there made it seem real x_x)

I'll save your birthday well wishes for the day of, so party hard, but not too hard, you'll want to remember it. And if you do end up in a random country, be sure to send a postcard!

4. <span style='color:red'>Another year older. Time flies when you don't focus on it, it seems. Twenty one is still young; you have a great deal of time left. ^^ Let's hope it is good.</span>

5. Wooooo! Last night was amazing. ^^ So many free drinks so much dancing. and a good number of mates turned up. (Is now also hailed as the beer master.) I hate beer but I could sure as hell drink it.

When the clock stroke 3:30 am and the lights turned on and the last track was playing I was there on the stage with my mate who'd stuck with me for four hours of head banging and dancing. We'd danced the night away. *rubs aching neck*

6. Your bars don't close till 3:30? Crazy :O

Great to hear you had a good time :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.