Shroud of the Avatar

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spreading the love here because I know that at the very least Sadie is a fangirl. :)

If you ever played an Ultima game, this may end up being your downfall.

2. I'm maybe not supposed to say this (but I trust you guys), I've done some testing on Ultima Forever: Quest for the Avatar which I guess is the iOS tag along with this one? It has potential! Before then I had never actually heard of the series ^^;;

3. Yay!

I haven't been keeping up on Ultima Forever... "Lady British" kind of killed it for me. But I'm sure I'll give it a check someday.

Shroud of the Avatar is a brand new property for Garriott, who made all the old Ultima games. Being a fan-girl, I am uber excited for it. :)

4. @.@ I wants!.... and yes I just got called a nerd by my wife when she heard me go "OH!" and came over and looked over my shoulder. LOL Thanks for feeding my nerd-beast symbiote it was dormant for a little while.

5. Ahhh! Just nine more hours until this Kickstarter is over. o__o;;;;; *arm flails*

6. Nine hours and Garriott and Tracy Hickman are in a Google Hangout chatting about everything under the geeky sun! I'm in nerd heaven, watching that and hanging out here on Shadowlack!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.