Show the love

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Starbaby, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyy y'all!!
    i took the SAT's on October 6th.
    found out my scores today:

CAN WE HAVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THE JUNIOR WHO SCORED A 1570 OUT OF 2400 ON HER FIRST TRY, AS A JUNIOR, BEATING HER OLDER BROTHER WHO SCORED 1430 AS A SENIOR??

--bows--

i'm usually very modest, haha, but i'm waaaaaay to pumped up and exciteddd!!!!!

2. 'pplause

have and egg *gives egg*

3. Congrats!

Even though I've never really understood the point of "standardized" testing. oO;

4. Congradulations. n__n

5. Great work passing the known and hated SAT

6. to be honest Jods, i have no idea what the hell its about either.
    all i know is that i beat my brother.
    i love being smarter than him...
    hahahaaaa!!!
    thank you all!!!

7. lol. The SAT is a way for us lazy people to get into college :p I mean, the last one I took was in Junior Year when I hit 1910. After, I got past 1900, I was happy with myself.

By the way, what was your essay question? They should have your entire essay on the collegeboard if you forgot.

8. Congrats, Starbaby. And yes, standardized testing is horribly insensible.

9. I think I'm the only one who liked taking it.

Also, if you do REALLY good, you qualify for CTY. But that's something COMPLETELY different. <_<;

10. my essay question was:

"Do you believe people are born with thier identity, or is it something they have to work at?"

...or something like that.

all i know is that i totally bullshitted it, and scored 8 out of 12.

11. Seeing how I'm having this strange loss of identity feeling, I might have bombed that one.

Nice work though.

12. I never liked those essay questions much. I wasn't too bad at them though.

13. Nice job with that. I think pretty much all the essays are BS'ed, though. xD

But ugh. SAT. D:

I'm only a sophomore this year, but I've already taken the PSAT twice and the mock SAT once.

PSAT is like diet SAT, but the mock was full-length. By the end, my brain was mush from overuse. xD I scored in the high 1900s, with 11/12 on my essay, which was something about whether freedom is good or bad for humanity.

14. That sounds like the easiest essay ever. The real SATs won't give you such an easy essay question.

15. n_n; Well, I dunno. Like I said, I'm only a sophomore and I haven't taken the real thing yet, so I have nothing to compare it to.

But of course the actual prompt didn't word it as simply as that.

What kind of essay questions have you gotten on the real thing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.