Saaaaaaad

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Draconan, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am sad.

Because my poetry /could have/ won a bunch of cool stuff.

All I needed to do was submit my poem. And woulda gotten the cool stuff.

But I didn't have the money to enter it. 169$ + 18$.

Ridiculous I say. But oh well.

Anyone else get disappointed like that recently?

2. Today has been quite the pile of crap and it's only 6:11 in the morning.

First, I was supposed to isend in a series of files online by Monday 11:59PM.
    They got sent 12:00:07AM today. That's 20 points right off of the top.

Second, My bookbag snapped. actually this happened yesterday morning but it still is aggravating me.. seeing how the bag is Ninety Dollars.

and to top it all off, it's 9/11. But I never really shed a tear for the people in 9/11. It was more of a shocking realization of the world than a tragic experience to me. However, here I am practically leaving snot and tears all over my new laptop. Why? because my grandmother died early this morning. It was shock for 5 minutes.. I mean.. I sorta prepared for something like that to happen in my mind.. but right now, I don't know how to deal with it. I mean.. my sister just woke up and I told her.. She just fell back into her bedroom.

I really need someone to talk to right now.

3. Don't be a sad panda. =(

4. I find it strange how swiftly I get over things... @_@; I guess the whole mental preparation helped. Thanks.

5. Several of my fish died, I'm at odds with my father (again), my family life is killing me, I know no one in the courses I'm in, and I'm stuck in Womens Studies right now which has to be the lamest course in the history of TITS OR GTFO. I'm currently trapped in AHH STRESSBEARS mode, and I need to go home and make 15 icons and do two awareness articles for bio which means I'll have to literally fight for the computer tonight.

Paxil please. ._.

6. I found a dead baby rabbit in my backyard today, but that does really compare.

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandmother Skylink :( And that is very ridiculous Drac, I don't understand why you'd have to pay money to submit something.

7. Think of it as making a bet. You put money in.. and if you win, you get even more money.

8. Well, I'm happy now.

I saw a really unique cat when i was walking to school today. It was pure black with bright green eyes. Like... celadon green. It was neat!

9. thats like my kitteh, but thats impossible...unless he made a teleportation device!

which i wouldn't put by him....

sorry to hear things are going bad.... i would moan about how bad it is for me just now, but i have alex for that and youz all deserve a big steffly hug!

*hug*

10. *Hugs*

Shit man, when life gives you lemons...

You pull out your walkin shizz and walk all over it's face.

Cause nothing can beat free will, and the desire to win against sorrow. :heart:

11. Worry not, dear friend. Your poem won Ten Million Celuvix Dollars, and the entry fee was smiles.

12. Man I wish I could buy money with smiles. D:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.