Routine maintenance.

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Stormwing, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just a head's up... I gave the forums a close shave today. All topics that had not received replies since 7/20 or earlier were archived, or in the case of OOC topics, deleted. If one of your threads was still active, please PM me the link and where it needs to be moved back to.

Hope everybody's having a good summer. For must of us, school's right around the corner. I hear they sell supplies for cheap at Big Lots. *Coughs* Enjoy your last days of freedom!

2. heh, nice to see your hedgehog ^_^ um you i mean ^_^

3. I'm enjoying it ^^ apart from missing people when they're on ¬¬ Freedom!

4. Going back to school in September, meself ^^ Mwuhahahaha.

5. Currently in school now. Finally making up that Gym credit. But it's cool. I got a School Metrocard so I can go pretty much anywhere for about the rest of the day.

6. I hate school everyone there hates me, the food is horrable and in this state the schools are as ugly as hell. Oh well at lest my stepsister is leaving all she does is go in my room and bug the crap out of me. Nice hedgehog kat is it yours.

7. I'm starting up in september... Grade eleven... *shivers* 2 years left of school = OMG SCARY...

It doesnt even frll like i should be going into grade 11... I feel to small to be going into grade 11. HAHA. I'm like. 5" >. >

8. <span style='font-family:arial'> -pats CV- tis okay, one of my friends is 4"9 and going into grade 11 xP
    And I have senior friends who haven't passed 5" hehe.
    Man oh man, summer's going by fast, I feel like I didn't do anything to make it eventful. Actually the year went by fast it doesn't even feel like there was a grade 10 for me. Now into 11, I'm soo not prepared @_@;

2 years, graduating ahh.</span>

9. Well im going into 8th grade and im 5"11 so im preety sure im gana end up being the biggest student there. Its to bad i cant beat the crap out of thoses little punks oh well ill have to fram them if i wana get back at them.

10. Next year's grade 11. Yay. After that cegep. :3nod:

11. Omg, kids. Be happy. :O

*is going into... um, um, um! 15th grade!*

12. OMG the avvy *dies* *squeals*

its soooo adorable!

13. It is kinda cute but im not a big fan of hyper active rodents.

14. I win, I'm going into my senior year of high school. Everyone knows 12th >>>> 15th :p

15. I'm so glad to be done school, can finally get back with all my forums and such! wooo :musicnote:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.