Feature Roleplaying boards are go!

Thread in 'Announcements' started by shriker, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The roleplaying boards are officially open! Log in and check 'em out.

:hamster:

There are currently only six boards. The rest of the boards representing the countries will be added once people express demand for them... or edit their wiki pages to make them more interesting places to visit.

So, threads anyone? ;)

2. Yay! So excited =D

I want to practice drawing landscapes once school is done so I hope to expand on the other countries then. Actually, once school is done there is no telling what might come of all my new free time!

I want threads! *grabby hands*

:giggle:

3. Ohh, pick me! I want something with Jaceen.

4. Ooo, what's Jaceen getting up to off school grounds these days?

I'm realizing that once I retire Cilea I won't have anyone at the school anymore :O

5. Possibly some Indian Jones-esque adventuring. :) She mainly haunts Swaraj, but (grudgingly) goes to Ajita on occasion, and Bhim... to look at shinies.

6. Ooo, I'm up for some Indian Jones-ing! Teolun wonders around in the wilderness on Walkabout/dream hunting on a regular basis so they could run into each other in some sort of dangerous situation.

7. That sounds like it could be fun. :3 Having Fronima-influenced characters interacting would probably help get all that world-wide plot stuff with the fluctuations back on track too. I imagine that they would mostly be settled by now. So much in character writing to do!

8. Yay =D I'm stuck doing homework all day if you want to start the thread today you can post!

How long has it been since the eclipse? 3, 4 years now?

9. #9 shriker, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
  10. Really glad to see the boards back!! Nearly lost the email amongst my mass of junkmail >.< I was sorting through it when I saw and got a big goofy grin! Now... for ideas... *plots*

shriker likes this.
  11. Oh dear. I'm really glad that you found it. ^_^

EyeoftheNyte likes this.
  12. yeah my email filters have gone all crazy. Think I've gotten it figured out now. Perhaps going to work something with Rucibon anyone want to start something at the Rage?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.