Reasons for character rejections.

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just another short, yet important update. When a character application gets rejected now, you'll be supplied with a reason for rejection written by the person who processed it (this shows up in the PM you are sent, and the character profile itself). So for those people who keep wondering why their character gets rejected, or cannot quite pin-point the problem - now you'll now. :)

As with a lot of things with this site, it's still undergoing a bit of bug testing, so let me know if you notice any problems/typos/etc.

2. I think that is a great idea Shriker ^^

Now when peoples characters are rejected they will have an idea of what they need to fix!

3. I LOVE that idea, finally I tried to fix X-13 and resubmit him. I focused on his appearance rather than his abilities, as the thingy with the rejection letter said. Hopefully it works this time. Thanks! :D

4. I didn't get a reason o_0 of why Leto was rejected :/ I resumited my application and it didn't give me a reason of rejection...it was blank

5. Did you check the PM that was sent to you? It should say what needed to be changed in there.

6. Yeppers here is what it said

Hello, Rogue

Your character application for Leto Sequa has been rejected. What this means is that a staff member has found something wrong with your application.

Reason for rejection:

It was blank, want me to resubmit?

7. Weird... could there have maybe been two PMs that were sent? One with a reason and one without? I'll look into it and everything. It seems sort of fishy. But yeah, just re-submit it.

8. oh, that happened to me too, but i went through the link and it was on my character page in red writing and things, but it didnt show in the pm

9. Aye I resubmit it and now just waiting ^^

10. Mmkay. So for some reason it's not copying to the PM. I'll try to fix that. :)

11. ah yes, it did that fer me too, I got two pm's both saying X-13 was rejected, but one was blank and one had a nice explanation of why, which helped me alter him so hopefully, he gets accepted. Now to wait for a reply about Viridus... muahahahaha... :D

12. LOL -waits-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.