Ramath-Lehi Theme Song!

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Widget, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <font color='#000080'>I, Phrawlic, have had this track as one of my pet projects for a while. Originally it was an orchestral piece with a lot of different nuances to it, but it evolved into breaksy-techno with a "pack hunt" sort of feel to it. It's dark, it's moody, it's shady, it's echoey, and it's eerie without being too serious. It's also heavy on the bassline so you can listen to it in your car and sound really cool. [​IMG]

I just finished it a few minutes ago, so here's the latest master recording, fresh out of my studio:

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=305261&T=2792</font>

2. <font color='#000000'>Sounds awesome, Phrawlic. [​IMG] I haven't listened to the entire thing, but so far it sounds sweet.</font>

3. <font color='#FFFFFF'>very cool, i really like it! mmhmm what program did you use to make it??? its killer!</font>

4. <font color='ECE5CE'>lmao! Keep being a nerd, and keep spending 90% of your time here, 'cause this is awesome!! [​IMG]  *loves music with a loud baseline!*</font>

5. <font color='#000080'>Cool! Scary, almost... The first part, anyway. I don't think I've ever been a part of an RPG with a theme song, lol. ^_^</font>

6. <font color='#728FCE'>WOW. I want your talent with music.</font>

7. <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote (DemonicalJakkal @ Sep. 07 2003,8:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><font color='#000000'>very cool, i really like it! mmhmm what program did you use to make it??? its killer!</font></td></tr></table>
    <font color='#000080'>I didn't use a program, per se. This is out of my home production studio... I sampled the breaks off some records I had laying around through my turntables, the synthesis was handled by a Native Instruments Absynth and FM7, as well as BooBass. Drums were sliced and then resampled, handled by ZeroG BeatSlicer, and effects were from all over the place, and included RubyTube, crusher_cjf and the MDA component series. I used FL Studio 4.0 to sequence it all and my oxygen 8 midi controller to input midi data, with Maharet in the studio throughout most of the early production (she came up with the original theme [​IMG] )</font>

8. <font color='#000080'>Just wow.  [​IMG] Awesome job on it Phrawlic!</font>

9. <font color='#000080'>I'm glad you all like it! I sorta thought it would be cool to have one since we've got everything else... [​IMG]</font>

10. <font color='#0000FF'>Woah, looks like it takes a lot of patience and work. Too bad it doesn't play on my comp..Maybe it will tomorrow. I'll keep trying.

heh, I really should get off and sleep. I have to wake up at six for school. [​IMG]</font>

11. <font color='#000080'>Ya I have to agree. It sounded kind scary at the first part, but I think it cool. And I donÂ’t often find music I like. I really like the wolf howl in the background. Good work [​IMG]</font>

12. <font color='#8D38C9'>w00t. I love this! It's so good! ^^ The wolf howl gives a great effect!  [​IMG]</font>

13. <font color='#555555'>This is awesome! ^__^ I've never even heard of an rpg with its own theme song, made especially for it. Great job Phrawlic! ^^ *munches a cookie as she listens to it*</font>

14. <font color='#000000'>I helped. He forgot to say *extra-evil-glare* but I wrote the chords that started the whole song. ME ME ME.

Bow to my musical four-chord-inversions genious.</font>

15. <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote (Phrawlic @ Sep. 07 2003,9:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><font color='#000000'>...with Maharet in the studio throughout most of the early production (she came up with the original theme [​IMG] )</font></td></tr></table>
    <font color='#000080'>I think not [​IMG]</font>

16. <font color='#000000'>Oh.

*sheepish*</font>

17. <font color='#FFFFFF'>awsome! pure Awasomeness-ness (Its so awsome it gets TWO ness'es</font>

18. <font color='#FFFFFF'>That's one effin kickbutt tune right there. It's on my playlist.</font>

19. <font color='#000080'>Well, thank you. [​IMG] I appreciate the commentary! I think I may start doing tunes for individual characters, although that may be too daunting a task [​IMG] But if you're interested and have something in mind contact me. I bet me and Katalyzt could definitely come up with something quality for you. [​IMG]</font>

20. <font color='#000080'>id love a theme song for one of my characters, that would be so cool! i wanna get the programs and such to do that! it would be fun!</font>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.