Questage for... Herbs.

Thread in 'Ramathian Scrolls' started by Kwerty, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <span style='font-family:times'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Tessera 8, 81380

Walking up what seemed to be a long mountain path http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=840Kwerty</a> was dreadfully bored. Even with his dreamweaving creating swirls and lights, little animals, and all around movement.. It didn't provide much entertainment for him. He was used to it for the most part and he just began to hum a bit.

He lit a match still walking, changing it's color was a bit more challenging and kept his attention off of how dull his current situation really was. He wasn't even half way to where he was going, and he wasn't sure if all this was worth it just for some http://shadowlack.com/life/flora.php?id=29Nujeq</a>. But he was told it was really 'effective', and of course he always needed new inspiration for his weavings. So what better way to get that inspiration other than impairing one's self?

Dressed in his usual attire, he proceded to try to escape the boredom that seemed to be following by walking slightly faster... Maybe he could outrun it. With this thought he chuckled a bit, and pressed on.</span></span>

2. <table width="350"><tr><td style="border: 1px solid #EE4422; background: transparent; padding: 5px;"><span style='color:#EE4422'><div align="right">out of character · I wanna float higher</div></span><div align="justify">

Hope you don't mind if I join you. My neurotic http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=496Nene</a> needs a good walk in the mountains. xD

</div><div align="right"><span style='color:#EE4422'>in character · above waves of electric wire</span></div><div align="justify">

Nene scoured the ground with silver eyes as he hovered past, gossamer wings abuzz. This wasn't how the Nyonge-native had expected to be spending his short visit home. The Janardan Academy gave such brief and unexpected vacations that the fey had thought to visit his parents, be showered with love and affection for a few darkening Tessera days, and then return to school rejuvenated by familial appreciation. Instead, he was searching like a slave for his mother's lost earring.

An unexpected glint of light made the arden jerk his head up, averting his eyes from the rocky mountain path. It was far too bright to be the sun reflected off a piece of golden jewelry, but it caught his attention nevertheless. Off in the distance, Nene spotted colorful shapes dancing and disappearing in the air, like an illusion. Like a dream.

<span style='color:#EE4422'>"Oh!"</span> he breathed excitedly, zipping off to go see who was the source of this commotion. The mountains were usually devoid of visitation, especially this time of year, so he could only assume it was another native feydragon like himself.

When he came upon the other, Nene was disappointed to see that it was a very average-looking 'dragon, in everything from height to fur to winglessness. Not a fellow fey. But in his curious, ever-running mind, that did bring up the question of why an outside was here to begin with.

Just as the arden was about to open his mouth in greeting, the other began walking faster, as if he new Nene was here and didn't appreciate being followed. <span style='color:#EE4422'>"Hey, wait!"</span> the fey called tactlessly, flying after the stranger and waving frantically.</div></td></tr></table>​

3. <span style='font-family:times'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'> Kwerty slowly turned, Breathing in this mountain air and feeling the slightest bit lighter. He looked closely as the Fey flew up to him. <span style='color:purple'> "Oh, Hello there." </span> He gave a slight wave back. <span style='color:purple'> "What're you doing out here?" </span> He said preoccupied as the dream-like lights faded. His match also burned out so he tossed that aside as well. </span></span>
    <span style='width:100%;font-weight:bold; font-size:10px'>Out of Character</span>
    <table class='ooc'><tr><td>Meh, short... Sry. ^_^;;</td></tr></table>

4. <table width="350"><tr><td style="border: 1px solid #FFFFFF; background: transparent; padding: 5px;"><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:#FFFFFF'><div align="right"><span style='color:#EE4422'>out of character · I wanna float higher</span></div><div align="justify">

It's okay.

</div><div align="right"><span style='color:#EE4422'>in character · above waves of electric wire</span></div><div align="justify">

Relieved, Nene fluttered over to where the other arden was standing, and rather than dropping to the ground he chose to remain hovering in the air at eye-level. The fey pulled his goggles down around his neck and shook the long locks of wavy crimson hair out of his face, flashing a good-natured but somewhat awkward smile at the stranger. <span style='color:#EE4422'>"I, um... I, um, live here, of course. Well, sometimes, when I'm not at Janardan."</span> He shrugged apologetically. <span style='color:#EE4422'>"What are you doing here, might I, um, ask?"</span> he questioned the other, tilting his head slightly to the side.</div></span></span></td></tr></table>​

5. <span style='font-family:times'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>He flashed the same awkward smile back at Nene, <span style='color:purple'>"Well I'm out here looking for a certain plant." </span> He glanced around a bit making sure he was still going the right way. <span style='color:purple'> "So people actually live around here?" </span> Glancing around more thinking about how this place looked hardly inhabitable. He lit another match, not showing off, but still slightly bored. He fiddled with the flame, and continued to walk knowing the fellow Fey would follow if he wanted to. </span></span>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.