Problems apparently?

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Leech, Sep 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Let me post what i go in the rejection form

"A handful of spelling errors is what's keeping this one back.

There is one definite contradiction and one possible one.

Firstly, you say the mother is unknown in the relations field, yet you refer to her several times in the profile.

Secondly, you don't give her an age, yet you refer to her as 'almost a new born', which gives way to think a couple years old at best.

So, you should look into clearing those things up, or give reasons as to why things are unknown."

The spelling is not the problem im having. I understand that i forgot to spllecheck. Its the contradictions thing. In the character application form you do not get to add family members such as parents till after you submit it. I was never sure if i edit the form would the staff get it? But you guys might wanna check that.

Also, i put age unknown for there is no age under 7 in the list of ages. Thus...what else is to be put?

I suggest the character ap forms should be changed so we can clear problems like this.

Thank you! *dances*

EDIT

I found close to none on the spelling errors. I had a few incomplete sentences. But checking myself, and my word processor there was just grammer. and TORTIE is a word in America. Its bread of cat. Its short for tortise shell.

2. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sinok @ Sep 7 2006, 07:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I suggest the character ap forms should be changed so we can clear problems like this. </td></tr></table>
    Changed how? I'm open to suggestions.

As for your pending character, I'll take a look at it.

3. Isntead of having to add the mother/father list after you submit (in the edit section) howabout right on the main character ap. Its not there when you first make it.

And maybe the minimum age on the list shouldnt be 7..it should start with even 1 or even below. This profile is for an infant.

Thanks jods.

4. The reason why those fields aren't on there on the initial application is because I didn't want to overwhelm newcomers with a massive application page. If you do edit those fields right after you submit it though, the changes will show up right away on your application.

As for the character in question,

Janardan is spelt wrong.

"also has a long tail that is way to long for her body" that "to" should be "too."

"She has realized that has just gotten more attention every time she makes a cute little squeak." Awkward sentence.

A nitpick, you are missing quite a few apostrophes. "She's" since it's a contraction of "she is," etc.

Also, how old is she exactly? The reason why the age minimum is 7 is because it's next to useless to play a character that is under that age. Mainly because they wouldn't be in school and could not have "adventures" on their own. Ramath is a dangerous place for young'ins. Most infants that are currently played here are played as NPCs without profiles since they usually act as a secondary character to either the mother and/or father.

5. Dammit i hate punctuations.

I know about the editing things now...but one does forget about editing things later like that.

She is born in Janadaran and shall stay there with her mother, hopefully. I just would like to make a profile of her so i dont forget about her and it will be easier for everyone to tell what she looks like if they play with her.

6. Janardan. x_o;

7. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shriker @ Sep 9 2006, 09:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Janardan. x_o; </td></tr></table>
    *cackle*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.