*pokes the boards*

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey look! Everything appears to be in one piece! :fishie:

2. SHUSH! I have personal experince that if you say that it will come crashing down around your ears with a sweet sound of the Tech support saying sorry :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: XD

3. -cheers in glee-

4. but why is the rum gone?!

5. Nah, blue. I'm immune to such unlucky things. ;) The move actually all went pretty smoothly. Though as I said at the beginning, there was really not much to worry about. :heart:

6. -you- drank all the rum, COLI!

7. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (phylus @ Mar 22 2008, 11:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> -you- drank all the rum, COLI! </td></tr></table>
    .. but WHY!

8. Good, good...

9. Oh? Is it now? *snickers and sabotages a page* MUAHAHAHA.

Naw. That'd give Jods more work. :P

10. *blinks at Vixens insanity*

I wish i had as much creativity and cleverness at you....

:(

11. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sinok @ Mar 24 2008, 11:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I wish i had as much creativity and cleverness at you....
    </td></tr></table>
    i wish i had that too.

*gets shock gun and Punishes vixen for blowing up his new drawing*

12. NUUUUU

*Stops the shock gun*

You fool, her punishment will be decided by Shriker. Do not interfere with the Jodie....

13. ohhhh(!), fine but i like shock gun.

(shriker use shock gun please!)

14. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (blue @ Mar 22 2008, 01:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> SHUSH! I have personal experince that if you say that it will come crashing down around your ears with a sweet sound of the Tech support saying sorry :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: XD </td></tr></table>
    Jodie IS Tech Support, so we don't need to worry about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.