Downtime Planned Downtime

Thread in 'Announcements' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just giving you guys some notice, as there is going to be a nice chunk of downtime coming up in the following weeks. Our host is moving our web server to a new data centre, which means, unfortunately, that the site will be offline during that period.

This move will begin Friday, March 21st, at 9PM PDT, and is expected to last up to 12 hours, until Saturday, March 22nd, 9AM PST.

Like always, you can find out about any downtime and such in Ramath-lehi's http://community.livejournal.com/ramath_lehi/LiveJournal community</a>. :fishie:

2. Don't mind me asking, but why?

3. I don't mind you asking at all. :)

Anyway, our web server as well as our email server are currently at our host's primary data centre. Unfortunately, due to space and power constraints, they have to relocate a few of the servers to a newer data centre. Ours is just one of the lucky ones that got picked for the relocation. No data will be lost, and since it's planned, I'll also make sure that I have copies of everything. Just in case. :P

4. Well, at least it's during Easter. Some will be busy during then.

5. NoooOOooooOOoooo! My weekend plans!

X)

6. Well super awesome for you letting all of us know :heart:

7. Day off? Well.. it gives me time to play Brawl more =]

8. Braaaaawwwwwllllll P: It will be the only thing to console me with this horrible news. Actually, given how my computer time can disappear suddenly these days there's a chance I may not even notice.

9. Brawl, you say? >__> That is not what I've been playing all evening. We've just got two more characters to unlock...

I may have to demand some friend codes from people. :P

10. ohooo, i am so outta the loop on that one. phylus does not play such games. :x more time for art. ^^

11. ummmmmm..... what is the game 'brawl'?

12. i just hope none of our threads get lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Lol. Boo to down time but thank you for the notice!
    And BRAWL> i want to play it... T_T But i do not own a Wii. or Wii would like to play. lol

14. The server goes down after I have gone to bed and comes up again a few hours after I probably have gotten up. It is neat to be an European.

15. No threads will be lost. :] I may even end up closing the forum early in preparation for the downtime. We'll see how my schedule is then.

Brawl Friend Code: 4210-3702-0693 >__>

Probably won't be playing much today though. I've got threads I need to catch up with and a nice list of other things to do.

16. Cool cheers for the heads up. At least now i wont groan lol.

17. IÂ’ll love to play smash bro's but i don't have a wii or anything like that 'cry'.

I did a little research and America is 9 hours behind my time I think so that means itÂ’ll start at 6 am before I wake up and end during I sleep the next night. :tear:

Coli your lucky being in Europe.

18. I need to hook up a LAN connection in my room, because I'm pretty sure playing wirelessly against Canada is going to be lag.

19. Brawl Code: 3351-3726-3654

I finally got online yesterday and there was some lag, but nothing too troublesome. I'm often on Friday afternoons/evenings, that's when I slack off from school work :]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.