Pending Accounts

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Jul 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All people in the "Pending Members" group have been deleted. I thought we could use a little bit of cleaning. :P If you're in the Members group, and don't post, you could be next. If you don't feel like roleplaying at Ramath-lehi anymore, but still want to keep your account, just PM me and I'll move you into the Lurker group where you will not be deleted.

2. *crosses fingers* please dont delete me, hehe you evil evil admin,,, muhahahah but that is a good idea, for people who dont show any interest, remove them, and if they decide to come back they can always sign back up and whatnot! :)

3. oh that clears it up. I was ging to say Happy 700 members soon but i saw it said 300 something i was like wtf?

4. (this is crystal_vixen) yeah i said the same thing.. i am like HOLY! WHAT HEPPENEd.. lol :P its good to delete those who dont use the site...

5. I was wondering about that. Delete all the people with zero posts who have been here over 6 months. AND DON'T DELETE ME, I CANT GET ON THE INTERNET MUCH UP HERE.

6. lol crystal. wasn't your friend TElayha a pending member

7. I've just signed up. Sometimes I wish other sites would use they're common sense and do something like that. Great idea. Unfortunatly, I'm a pending member - so I'll just have to make sure I stay active. :lol:
    But I was just wondering, what if you go on holiday or your internet/cpu crashes?

8. Well this doesnÂ’t happen too often so if you just registered recently you shouldnÂ’t worry ;) If you are going some where to can post in the absent thread to let everyone know. If your computer crashes you have a problem. But if that does happen most people understand. You donÂ’t really have control over it.

9. <span style='color:gray'>Hehehe ^^, I'm just waiting to be accepted *falls over* How long does it take? I had to send twice cause I forgot a few things, cause I had a few problems o.0</span>

10. Uhm, it takes usually anywhere from 1-5 days. 1day being equal to 24 hours. But they always get through eventually ^^

11. Hehe, sometimes it takes a little longer than 24 hours when Jodie brings home a new super-cool pet. Such as was the case yesterday. :) All apps will be replied to within an hour of me writing this though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.