Oh, The Good Ship Sails...

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Kattius, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x.x; I keep forgetting about this place. I need to be shunned for being a non-believer, I know, I know. I love this place, it's so beautifully set out and the members are really friendly... anyway, that isn't my problem. What is my problem is, well, I'm itching for a roleplay and I'm sad that I let my last one drop.

See, I have a character, called http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=1308Rochidra Gwynervier</a> (Rochi for short, although she doesn't allow a lot of people to get away with it), and I had a roleplay going on in which there was a bar brawl and, in the end, she had a crew.

Or, well, that was what was decided.

Now, I'm itching for a roleplay with her again, and life on the sea would be more interesting if she had a full crew - that, and I'd like to link to her members in the miscellaneous bit of her profile as well, so I'd like a head count as to who is who at the moment.

Other than that... well, I remember people talking about a battle out on the open sea earlier in the first topic that I made asking for crew members, and I was wondering, would we like to go ahead with that? Or does anybody have any other ideas?

Hahaha, anyway, glad to be back. Hopefully I'll remember to stick around again...

2. Si. ^_^ I should post here more often too.

Of course, Uroret is up for roleplaying on the good old pirate ship!

3. :) Yay!

Uroret was... what did he do on the Renegade again?

4. You know what? I absolutely have no clue. xD Uh... Treasurer?

5. He could, quite possibly, be a random lackey. xD Although treasurer wouldn't be bad. :P

6. Aria was her mechanic :D

But I wont be able to roleplay, I promised myself a roleplaying hiatus until school was out D:

7. And dont forget Bael the sharpshooter

8. Ok I know Saruns joined the crew but what is his place on the ship.

9. Draconan - It's okay if you can't roleplay at the moment. :D I should really invest in a hiatus but instead I let myself get swamped with homework. :x I'm a bad student. I remember Aria.

Fey'yore - And I remember Bael too. :D

Grivonsfrara - Wasn't Sarunus the cook? Or going to be the cook?

10. No but he was getting ready to kill the cook hes the crazy guy with the guns.

11. Oo; I was under the impression that he was employed as a cook at the bar that the brawl broke out at, and Sarunus and Bael ended up starting it because Sarunus attacked his boss who had fired him... or... something... ._.; I'm sure he was going to act as cook as well as crazy-guy-with-gun on the Renegade...

12. Hmm... do you think that Uroret could be both random lackey AND Treasurer? xD

13. Actually Razor was the cook sarunus just got tick because he could not enjoy his drink in peace, well that and he has an itchy trigger finger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.