New Vice-Principal :]

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <font color='#000000'>Just in case you aren't aware, Janardan has a new academy vice-principal. His name is Esper Umbra, he's played by Kari_Dragon, and... if you read his profile, you'll notice that he's a little out of the ordinary. [​IMG]

Also for this winter season, I'm looking to fill up the Council of Twelve. Here's a list... and a very *vague* idea of what each member is responsible for. I'm going to be writing more about each tonight once I get onto my own computer.

1. Zamfir Grader: Magic & something else.. I'll get it tonight.
    2. Karryasa Grader: Telepathy/kinsesis/etc
    3. Lorax Dragyn: Space mapping/Navigation
    4. Draco Dragyn: Space piloting etc.
    5. Malvin Jethro: Agriculture/Foreign Affairs & International Trade
    6. Ramix Sun: Health & Healing
    7. Assassin Avrum: Propaganda... and Justice/Law Enforcement I think it was.
    8. Talis Adamaint: Technology & Industries
    9. Hart Demori: Education
    10. Position in question: National Defence
    11. Position in question: Offence
    12. Empty Position: Environment/Natural Resources... I believe.

That sort of gives you an idea of what each member does. As it stands, there's actually four vacant positions. A few of them are filled by NPC's, but ah, those were really only temporary. The Council would also have guest speakers from time to time, including people to talk about the oceans/seas, transportation, and that type of thing.

The point of this really is that if anyone is interested in having a character on the Council of Twelve, this should help. As for character requirements...
    - They must be over the age of 40.
    - Must be on good terms with the Graders. ie. Be considered both reliable and reputable sources.
    - Keep in mind that anyone that they found speaking of meetings outside the council room would most likely be quickly removed from their seat.
    - The Graders came into power the year of 81344. So your character most likely would not have been on the Council for any longer than 33 years.

That's sort of it for now. I'll be adding things to this as I think of them. So if you have a character that you think could fit one of these vacant positions, or you feel like making one, just PM me with your ideas.</font>

2. <font color='#000080'>[​IMG] I forgot to say thanx for making Esper vice-principal... THANK YOU!! -huggle- -stares at empty council of twelve spots and starts shaking- must.. have... one! [​IMG] lol I doubt any of my characters would be able to get on it any way. Only two are 40+ and ones evil and the other is already vice-principal [​IMG] Meh, I'm not greedeh anyway, I'll leave the empty spots for someone else... [​IMG]</font>

3. <font color='#ADA96E'>Damn! I... must... get... one... of... those... positions! Although my only 40+ character is a complete madman... and a cannibal. [​IMG]</font>

4. <font color='#000000'>Ehhe. Muchos congratulations Kari. I'm sure you and your charrie will make for a good vice.

Mrrowl. Council positions... interesting... though I'm not personally interested in one (and it's a good thing I'm not seeing as my char's aren't even half the minimum age)... I look forward to seeing some people appointed. Hopefully nobody TOO crazy gets all the powah!</font>

5. <font color='#000080'>[​IMG] Thanx [​IMG] You are all great.. -grin-</font>

6. <font color='#555555'>Congratulations Kari! ^__^ *gives her a cookie* I like the pics you have on your character sig. They're so cute and small! [​IMG]

Though I find the council positions interesting, I'm not really inclined to go for one. Even if I was though, none of my characters fill the requirements. Lol.</font>

7. <font color='#000080'>-eyes turn to hearts- COOKIES!!!  [​IMG]  -grabs and eats- My best friends! -hugs all in visual sight- [​IMG] Thanx!

And thanx again! I know I can do a heck of a lot better if I didn't want them to look cr@ppy. Plus it doesn't take very long to make [​IMG]</font>

8. <font color='#000000'>While it would be interesting to portray one of the council, I believe I'm still too 'new' here to try. Besides my one and only character maybe 40 and reliable...but, reputable he is not.</font>

9. <font color='#000000'>Heh. It would be interesting to have a character be one of the council. National Defence and Offence are quite eye-catching for me.

Trouble is, my only two charries so far are way too young. Tyran can't be trusted either, because of Naryt.</font>

10. *the lurker finally gets her account up and working*

Ooh, open council positions! This fits well with my evil scehmes. ; 0-P lol. I was wondering, would it be permissible to make a character with an eye specifically to getting them on the council? FYI, the character I'm thinking of would be infiltrating as a spy. She'd *seem* trustworthy... ; 0-P Heh heh.

Juuust wondering.

11. *Points* Do you, by any chance, go by the alias Bryndel?

12. Arr, that's possible. I'd need to know a bit more about your character first though. ;) Keep in mind though that the Council really isn't all ICly active at the moment, but may end up being very active in the future depending on how the government crumbles er... how things change.

13. Can Umoreul Paush be incharge of National Defence? He is a master of Dark arts and loves his world very much. He is over 68,000 years old. Yes I know he's old but hey when your a dark artist you can live for a very long time. He also is single and not looking. He works well with older pendragons but not younger ones. He is also a seer and can see into the future to see future problems for the government

I also got a Pirate character that hates the Council and want there to be Democracy and could lead a uh civil war if needed... :P

14. Hehe, yes, crumbly crumbly! I was thinking it's be some sort of double-dealing, with her going back and forth between the council and the rebels, although most people don't know about #2 of course. *covertly sneaks money to Kaieta_Ultima's pirate for starting a revolution...MWAHAHA* I kindof really don't think the rebellion will succeed, though...at least not with *this* char. Mwahaha. I fully intend for her to come to a sticky end, at least at the time being.

Another q on councillors, more general this time: do most (or maybe even all?) have a second job that they do on a more regular basis? Or is being a council member always a full-time job that takes up 100% of any one pendragon's time and energy? Heh. Especially if it's not all that active right now it seems it'd make sense to have multiple occupations o.o

Yes, Okkie, I do...heh. She's my main RP char, a brindled orange and brown wolf with bi-colored eyes... *edges away, skooty skootch, muttering about stalkers* ; 0-) Why?

15. Oooh... *eyes the 'Offense' position* That would perfect for Atomos Ryans, whom I always wanted to have a military career and that's why I never really created him... Because I wasn't sure if it was possible. *stares at position hungrily ; bites nails* Do I dare, do I dare...?

16. I just remember you from WWS. I played there. :) Nice to see a familiar face!

17. Hehe...yes it is : 0-) I suppose the kooky spelling/writing style and canine smileys gave me away. : 0-P (I don't think I'd make a veruy good spy RL, lol, despite me wanting to create an RP char who's one.)

18. Yes... they would have a second job. The council isn't full time. They usually just meet on the 2nd of every month. Also... the Council of 12 is going to turn into the Council of 13. *is plotting*

If a character wanted to be 100% dedicated to the council though, that would be doable. As I'm sure that there would be a lot of little jobs that would have to be completed (surveys/etc) and whatnot.

19. -eyes defence position- mmm.... -grabs and hugs it- mine! Heh, Im in a wierd mood, and I'd love that position... Hee hee... Kakos, WHEN are you choosing? :puppy: I really really can't wait to be super suprized or horribly disappointed...

Hmm... 13? BUT ITS UNLUCKY!!! If you have a 13th member, something bad will happen! -shakes kakos-

-suddenly stops going insane- so... what is going to happen? -sits on kakos' couch-

20. *Cellaj eyes money and thinks evilly*

hehe that would be fun to do after I finish with her and her love story with Dreed who knows...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.