Resolved new character pending

Thread in 'Help Desk' started by silverdragon162000, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It would seem my new creation; a. needs more work, b. some more flaws of character, or c. is stuck in the place between worlds. please help I would like to make her better or solve an issue if there is one but I have not had any contact regarding her profile and she is still pending.

~Silver~

2. It wouldn't hurt to do some editing in the meantime.

I honestly just haven't had the time to look over the current character queue. There are a few other people who are waiting for their characters to go through as well. It shouldn't be too much longer. :)

3. Thanks Jodie, I knew it would not be much longer and we all have our lives to live outside of the boxes that bind us. I will definatly look into my character file abit more when I can grab a spare minute. (runs back to work)

4. Going over the queue now, and I came across your character. For some reason it looks like the select boxes decided to act up again. I'm not quite sure what's causing them to hiccup the database.

Could you please tell me what race your character is, and what her trades (and ranks) are? I need to go back and add them in manually.

5. posting the rough profile in full here if there is something you think I have to change please let me know. I know she has a lot of trades but I put down the ones I think she needs to know in her line of work.

My original character should have a few trades she would need added in my opinion to fill out her character more ie. Syleika is a good hunter tracker so archery and tracking would be viable additions.

New Character Profile Nukhema (Ramathian) Machine (English)

Description:

A pendragon with russet red soft fur, gold hair and tail tip (fox like) some splashes of gold fur on her chest. Her green eyes are intelligent within a canine facial appearance.

She has gold nails/claws, pointy ears and an alert posture.
    She has a slim build and stands upright most of the time. She prefers to run on all fours.

Her clothes are green overalls much stained from scrounging about looking for machines or parts to fit together or fix. The many pockets contain reels of string and copper wire, a small hammer and torch, along with some tools for grabbing, shaping, twisting, writing and measuring.

Personality:

Her closeness with technology makes her uneasy around people.
    She often speaks like a computer when she is nervous.

She has developed a split personality in that one side is a program and very analytical and the other is draconic and emotional overly so as she suppresses these emotions as they get in her way and sometimes she needs to vent them.

History:

Trades:

Machina Technology
    The practical application, study and art of merging magika (a usable energy form of Fronima) in machines as their power source in order to create, maintain, and fix machina

Smithing
    The art of working or forging metals into any desired shape. Master metal smiths can also use magic in conjunction with their practice order to create magic infused objects.

In order for her to manipulate machines in this way these other skills would be an asset.

Telekinesis
    The ability to move and manipulate objects with one's mind using kinetic energy.

Electrokinesis
    The ability to conjure and manipulate electricity with one's mind.

Inventing
    The study of creating new tools that have never before been made.

Freelance Mech Tech

Trade Notes:

She has the ability to empathically (soft approach of an electrical current ) or telepathically (harder approach as in she is pretending to be a user of or another program / uses talent to create a magical spanner or cog to fix or bug a machine ) activate use and to some extent, control machines remotely if it has a sophisticated enough programme; I.e. audio input systems, recognition systems, scanners even learning programs. If she is not careful with the way she approaches the more detailed programs she runs the risk of alerting them to her presence thus the machine thinks of her as a virus and will go on the defensive and possibly attack her.

Metallurgy could be another trade so that she might know the components of the machines she communicates with and can with help of a builder smith create.

She can’t read designs well but can navigate the real thing with ease.

p.s. sorry again if I have stuffed up and you wanted all this in a PM.

6. Nah, nah. I actually prefer people posting in here as opposed to PMing me. It's easier for me to keep track of... and not only that, but when people ask questions, sometimes someone other than me can more quickly answer them. ^_^

Anyway, this helps. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.