New character, new thread

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Alkia, Jul 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, it's been years since I've had more than one character, so I think it's quite an occasion that I've finally finished another one! I've been in the same plot with Alex for so long that I’m not sure if I can get back into the swing of things, hahaha.

So! If anyone wants to try something new I'm all for it. I do have a few requirements though; anyone who wants to start a thread must have some descriptive ability. I understand that everyone has different styles and level of skill, but I don’t want to see anyone write up three sentences and call it good. If you make an effort I’ll be satisfied.

Yay! Let’s get started.

2. Well my Tom Insignia has been accepted sooooo i'll like to have a go, hope you don't mind if it's in Ajita because Tom is kinda stuck in there untill he graduates from his school.

3. I checked him out and he's pretty much the complete opposite of Alkia, I think I'd make for a very interesting conversation.

If you don't mind starting something I would gladly join, make sure you check out Blue's Bio too! I know it's kinda long, sorry 'bout that. ^_^;

4. well the longness of Blue's (Alkia's nick name right?) profile actually made it easy to imagine what she looks like, before i start, why is Alkia one hundred years old? she seems to be young but it says on my screen she's 100 years old.

here it is: post96327.html#p96327

5. Weeeeell, it may have been presumptuous of me to think so, but to my understanding Pendragons don't really have a set lifespan. I think Jods has said that, in theory, they could live forever.

So I made her at a more advanced age, but I don't imagine her as an old, decrepit thill because in my head they don’t get old.

6. well thats understandible, so if they are like that, they would grow into their limit in maturity then their body's don't grow after that. (in thoery)it seems like that for blue.

well I wonder if age don't matter to pendragons if they can live that long, then a 50 yeaar old pendragon could probably marry a 600 year old without any care about age.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.