Neeews.

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Stormwing, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jodie (http://shadowlack.com/forums/index.php?showuser=131Kakosenas</a>) is going to be making a PHP version of the translator sometime this week for people with Macs. She is also working on a new lay-out, but that may be a while in the making. Right now, I believe the plan is leaning towards slate blue... but, watch, it will turn out maroon! We shall see...

By the way, this is Kat (fka Okkie XII). I decided that it was about time for a little username change, due to the fact that I had the other one for over a year. So, Stormwing (which happens to be Okkie's last name) is me, not just some random new person who just jumped right onto staff. :D

By the way, If you get the chance, go out and buy some of those shoes that flash when you walk. I'm trying to revive that fad. Do your part - join the effort! And if you find any in adult sizes, tell meee wheeereee... :wacko:

Here's hoping y'all have a good week! Peace out.

2. Kat's trendsetting is going to be the death of us all. :(

3. *tackles drunkly* why do i keep thinking of oatmeal???

4. Hey anyone know if the Councial has been decided upon by Jodie? *Is an annoyingly impatiente person* :P

5. *puts a patient muffin in Kaieta's month*

Yeah, I want to know too...I'm still around --just plotting evil plots in the shadows -- literal on the 'plots' part only...I think...I have some of them posted maybe Friday, I hope...but 56K modem at home is really killing the mood. *stabs modem furiously!* Can't wait until Saturday.

6. Hm... yes. I'd like to know when she's going to get to that as well. :P

7. Silly Jodie... she was waiting for her alternate personality to get to it? xD;

8. Neeews!

LMAM Anyone seen the outakes and deleted scenes to Bruce Almighty? Reminds me of the reporter/anchor/rival guy. NEEEEEWS! NEEEOOOOOOOOWS! NEEEWWWWS!.....*ahems* Suzan.

CANADIAN ACTORS ARE THE SHIT!

9. *Eats muffin* hehe now what have I done...

11. i know this is WAY off topic, but Azure, im wondering did you make your little avatar? ive been trying to figure out how to do all that neat stuff on it, im a little slow lately, and im unsure... could yah lemme know?

ty! :D

12. Actually, I did make it. A custom job using Photoshop program, but I'm not good at explaining on how, but I know a page that did...it on my computer in college (and so are my other cool, fun prgrams :(...*ish on Spring Break ) which I'll be returning to tommorrow, hopefully.)

13. *grumbles* Wish MY alternate personalities would get off their lazy tails and work on stuff instead of me. *glares accusingly at Bryndel, who smiles back over-innocently* You'd think with the number of characters I've had, between my stories, plushies and other toys, roleplaying, and random drawings (probably a good hundred or two minimum, and no I'm not kidding about that), at least one of them would be productive. : 0-P

No, noooo, make ze new layout bluuuue! *loves blue : 0-P * Or silver. Yes. Maroon is so very...er...maroony. o.o lol.

*sniffs at patient muffin* Ooh, blueberry? *steals it* Not that I'm particularly impatient, lol. More time for evil schemes and plots to bloom in my mind, after all... 3: 0-D

14. I just registered to this site and have no clue what to do can some1 explaine it to me plz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.