Need Thread

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Draconan, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm looking for only about two more, I'm a lazy procrastinator who can't do many RPs at once :heart:

Summaries of my characters~

<span style='color:yellow'>Neveeve</span>- A Takula with a tendency for overkill and love for poison.
    <span style='color:darkred'>Qebehsenuef</span>- Anubi Guardian of Death likes singing, needs motivation to join a conversation.
    <span style='color:purple'>Euphoria</span>- Likes music, doesn't like conflict, sorta docile and out of it.
    <span style='color:green'>Dewlap</span>- Normal personality, Janarden Teacher of Flying, Hypnotism, and Singing.
    <span style='color:lightblue'>Aria</span>- Mechanic with a Machinia leg and tail. She doesn't have much of a personality anymore, I plan to use a roleplay to shape it.
    <span style='color:blue'>Tlegcmys S58</span>- Aquabat, mildly bossy but loves to have fun and have company. In an innocent way you sillies ;D
    <span style='color:red'>Draconan</span>- Sadistic Weredragon that likes to kill, burn, and torture things.
    <span style='color:orange'>Gavan</span>- Loner, helps people and leaves.
    <span style='color:gray'>Thela</span>- Crazy Vampdragon, likes to hurt people too. Can be nice sometimes... I think. Her profile needs to be cleaned up.
    <span style='color:white'>Xaighaj</span>- Social ladies man. Fascinated by science.

It's a spectrum :heart: :D

2. So many chars to choose from. I'm not a good chooser. I'd like to RP. But I wonder which of my characters fit yours...

3. I find Draconan interesting, especially if he is as 'bad boy' as his profile say. If you want, we could have a thread with Draco and Haku, I think they would find out they have something in common.

4. I've thought it over and I think Dewlap could go well with Kien. Kien could help your char find herself, so to say.

5. My William will go good with Xaighaj

6. *was going to apologize to Kutz for being lazy but that problem is solved*
    Sounds fun c: Shall you start or shall I? Unless you want to plot more over PM.

Coli, I love his personality, it's all song like :heart:
    But okay, as again, you start, I, or plottage?

Haha I feel loved.

Same goes for you Dark, wanna plot or just wing it? |D

7. Let me think.........

8. I'm not very good with plots so.... wing it.

I made a thousand threads and I need a break. Would you mind starting?

9. Okey dokey |3

It shouldn't be too hard to hunt down.

10. It's ok. Could do with a little of plot. Need to know more about Dewlap and stuff. I'll PM ya.

11. It would be my first ic thread with Haku, so I think we should just see how it goes. Maybe if you started with it, you could have Draco sit and rip apart a creature or something, and in that way make Haku curious enough to enter the scene to see what kind of 'sick' being he is :D

12. Coli; I'm making it in Vivuli. :> This is gunna be fun.

13. I'd really like a thread with any character open.

14. All characters are open, even if they're in a roleplay currently. You can pick one :>

15. Xaighaj would probably work best with Zirrus right now. She is new to the lands and doesn't remember a lot of her past. She had been wandering for so long; pushing her memories out.

16. Okie c:

Wanna start it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.