More...questions...

Thread in 'Help Desk' started by Ertez Nuepe, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't THINK this should go into the Character Creation subforum. O_o It has to DO with my character, but not really and doesn't have to be. So here it goes with another educated (haha! That's a good one) guess. ;)

I was wondering how the trades of Dream Weaving and Illusion would work as far as an occupation would go. I was thinking of using them (cause they kinda tie together, I thought) but can't for the world think of a logical use for them. And maybe I won't use them right away for her, but I'm not sure what sort of occupations would fit if I did not use them as her occupation right away.

ONE more thing! ^_^ I think I remmeber reading that if you can't come up with a good history right away not to even write one until later on. But if you wanted to write one for your charrie later, how would you go about adding it to your character? (I'm still figuring out how the site works.)

Okee! I'll leave you be fore now...enough questions. >.> <.< *shrugs* ^_^
    ~Ertez (keep forgetting my username)

2. I'M SORRY! I have another question. I know Pendragon's have those tattoos on their haunch that are supposed to represent their personality. Do the Pendragon sub species (like the Lukou) have them too?

3. I can't answer all your questions, but here we go:
    So you create your character without a history, then you want to add one. You go to "My controls," then "manage characters" (or "Manage my characters," can't remember which). Then there's a list of your characters, and below each there's an 'edit character' button. (or just edit, can't remember which either...) If you click on the edit button, there'll be all the field you had to enter in character creation, including some extra ones like "aliases" and a group of relation fields (mother, father, siblings, significant other, offspring.) So you can edit and add to your description, personality, and history that way.
    I hope that made sense. If it didn't, then your best bet'd probably be waiting for someone else to answer. D:
    Ashe

4. Okay, let me try to get all of these. :P

1. Having a character with both Dream Weaving and Illusion actually seems like a pretty cool idea to me. If you plan on making your character a student, then you don't really have to worry about putting them to practical use right away (and it'll give you more time to think). As for possibly occupations, I can think of a handful right off the bat. Your character could be some sort of dream analysis. They could possibly work in a psychological trauma centre, using their abilities to help soothe and sort out patients. Another thing they could do is work for the government and use their skills to thwart possible enemies and pick up information through "listening in" on dreams. Those are just a few that come to mind at the moment.

2. You don't need to add a history to your character when you first create it. All characters are pretty much fully customizable, so once you've created them and they have been accepted, you can then go in and edit your character's profile. :) Once you've created a character, the place to edit them can be found here:

My Control Center -> Manage Characters -> Edit Character

3. Any character can have tattoos. It isn't just limited to the pendragon race.

5. WOOT! *HUGS FOR ALL* Thanks everyone for your help! ^_^ I shall put all to good use! *strike heroic pose before going right back at her character's bio*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.