Mack's Art Spot

Thread in 'General Chat' started by ArcticKiba, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So... yeah... I got a DeviantART account a while ago, and there's a massive lack of work on it. All there is are a few stories and a sketch of a video game character... Boring!

Normally, I do not take requests at all, and as for commissions... meeeehh, don't have Paypal and I hate dealing over the net. I am offering FIVE slots for art requests for members of this site, and this site only, because we're all friends here.

I would post a link to my page, but since I'm posting from my school, the site has been blocked, along with numerous other art resource sites. :RAGE: But if you really want to look for me, I'm War-Dog-Mack on DevART. Right here: http://war-dog-mack.deviantart.com/

Just tell me what you want and I'll add you to the list

1.Flyingweaselman - Fautal persona/1551 ~Sketched up and ready to scan! ...Right after some World of Warcraft...
    2.Jynx - Vausk persona/1710 ~You're next!

First come first serve.

2. you know i'm in.

i would love to see Zi, if you'd be so kind (;

3. Abigail, Abigail, Abigail, Abigail.

Please :)

4. yes, i do speak of your Zidan. (:

5. I'd love for you to draw my character Fautal. Note a couple of things now. He doesn't tie up his hair any more, he lets it flow and he has also lost a good bit of his naivity so his gaze should be sharp.

6. Okay, got a sketch of Zidan finished, and I'm going to colour it (In vector) later. http://war-dog-mack.deviantart.com/art/Zidan-119166734

Now for the next order of business... Abigail and Fautal, which shall be done tomorrow when I actually have some paper to draw on.

-- Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:37 am --

Okay... *Sigh of relief* Got Abigail done and sketched. Took me a bit to think up a good look for her, but sorry, Dragon, if it didn't turn out the way you envisioned her, I had little to work with from the profile, so I went with what I thought looked, well, pretty badass.

I will get to drawing Fautal this evening, and scan Abby around the same time I get started.

Oh, and does anyone else have DeviantART accounts? I'll watch you.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:18 pm --<br /><br />http://war-dog-mack.deviantart.com/art/ ... -119272680

My explanation for how horrid it is on my comment... It might look better after it's coloured, if not, it would make for an awesome avatar headshot.

7. AWW! CUTE! She looks like a RaL Lare Croft without the tomb raiding sports bra and the short shorts. Still that's good. Thanks Mack.

Note: I have a deviantart account. darky02's is the name.

8. Lara... Croft? Well, I would never have seen her like that. Not enough cleavage for me to make the connection.

9. Gah! Anticpation is killing me. =P

10. Yes...The plan is working!

11. aw! i've always wanted to see Zidan, so glad that you finally drew him.

and, oh gosh! that picture of Abigail is great! i love the pose and the action. great job on her fingers (:

12. Hands are easy, feet are a bitch. >:-(

13. Ooh, can I have one of Vjauc? Those look awesome! :D

14. Updated, peeps.

Darky, I'll have the image posted later today, I promise!

15. Heya! When are you going to scan the pic? Anxiety is killing me. lol

16. Sorry, I lied! I assure you, though, I am finished your pic. It's just that it's taking me forever to get over WoW... I'm a level twenty undead warrior!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.