M04R 4RT! (updated)

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Beast, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I.
    [​IMG]

Ayres needed a ref, so I started drawing a size comparison of him and the average 'dragon, but then I got bored of bodies so I just colored his FACE.

Annnd now he needs an updated profile in general, because all his descriptions are kind of old and silly and the like.

II.
    [​IMG]

Tegaki Tully. :D It turned out kind of weird & those aren't exactly her colors (she's more grey than that) but I figured I'd share anyway.

Can you tell which RaL family I love the most? O:

2. Nice drawing. :)
    He seems a bit touchy.

3. Thank you. n_n

Yeah, he gets that way whenever he isn't baking, fishing, or encompassed by a cocoon of total isolation. :P

4. Oh gosh ouo

I've always loved your characters, they're colorful in every meaning of the word.

5. Ayres looks awesome! * 3* His goatee is made of WIN and I love his colours~

6. Thank you, Draconan. n_n It's nice to know someone likes my characters.

& thanks Zaely. c: If it were a fullbody picture, he'd be even more colorful; his mohawk ma bob goes through every color of the rainbow down his back & tail.

7. Really?! That's so awesome! *0*

8. Oh, that is marvelous!!

9. It never seems to matter which or how many colours you use, you just always know how to make them work :D

Lovely stuff!

10. Aww, thanks everyone. c:

Lautir: Hehe, this is good to know, as I don't think very hard about color. Just go with mah gut instincts. :B Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.