Implemented little real-time chat-box?

Thread in 'World Building' started by Enalska, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was wondering and thinking about the little status update box on the site of the site and went "hey, it'd be cool if that was/there was a chat box". I don't know if it's come up before, but I really love to be on sites that have real time chat box thingies, especially when I'm getting/am active. I don't know if it'd work, and I know it'd be a lure for spammers, but everyone runs the risk of that when they install one. Overall, the sites I've been on before that have them seem to work out really well, whether it's just a little chat box or a coded site chat that you can just click the button to and it uses yer account, so there's no guest sign in.

Just thought I'd ask! It's worth a shot and I'd sure love to harass poke some people here on a chat. :heart:

2. Maybe, maybe... I've got three different chat scripts/shoutboxes that we can use. Two are fancy JavaScript chats (one which was on the old site and very Facebook-esque) and the other is in Flash. We also have an IRC channel that barely gets touched because it's fallen through the cracks in the woodwork.

One of them might make a comeback after I get IC roleplaying back up. Another thing we can do are more scheduled Google+ hangouts, if there are people who want to see me being a dork via cam. :D

3. I would definitely approve of you bringing back one of those codes, although I don't have a preference to which one at all cause I know nothing about them. xD

I wasn't around when you guys were doing the Google+ thing, but I have an account so I can try to make it if you guys do want to do something like that again? I TOTALLY WANNA SEE YOU DORK ON CAM. Although I can't mic or cam back, cause my computer will die and then kill me in my sleep. BUT SOON ENOUGH I might be able to mic and chat with people too... making that a very attractive alternative. LOL

4. And... chat has been added! :)

PirateFerret likes this.
  5. U NO WUT I'M SO LATE FOR THIS BUT I NOTICED THIS LAST NIGHT AND I WAS ALL 'EEEEE OMG SHE ADDED IT EEE' you made my day and I'm all hyper and stuff. you really rock Jodie! :heart:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.