Legend of the Deadly Seven

Thread in 'Ramathian Scrolls' started by Lycanshero, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nailo had all his daemon minions scattered around searching for Gyethym. Nailo looked at a dagger in his hands. “The Dagger of Jinlaka." He smiled.

2. Gyethym crouched low in the sand, eyes closed as he felt Nailo's daemons trample on his back. <span style='color:gray'>Wait for it...now!</span> He jumped up, slashing them with poison claws before they could react. He turned, golden eyes searching for Nailo himself. He shook himself, ridding his white fur of the sand he'd used to conceal himself. He glanced up, grinning for a moment. "<span style='color:gray'>There's a storm coming your way, Nailo. But the sand is the least of your problems.</span>" He muttered, dropping down and rolling so that the sand once more clung to him.

3. Nailo laughed as Gyethym killed his minor daemons. “You are right… about the storm." Nailo looked at the dagger then he took the dagger and stabbed his hand. “I will have what I came for!" Releasing the dagger from his hand, he let his blood drip to the sandy ground. “Las sha thupyf yv ni rlyyp vemp iyo."
    He grinned and two blood shadow daemons holding Gyethym in between. “Struggle all you want. You cannot hurt them with physical force. They’re Shadows!" Nailo looked at Gyethym. “Don’t worry. Just give me back what you stole from me… and I’ll let you live."

4. Gyethym snarled at him, eyes blazing. "<span style='color:gray'>You think I kept what I stole from you? I'm not as stupid as you, Nailo.</span>" He laughed, a terrifying rumble that seemed to shake the sand. <span style='color:gray'>I'm going to die today</span>, he thought as he forced himself to keep laughing to hide the fear.

5. Nailo laughed quietly. “I know you Gyethym. We were friends, once." Nailo gave a menacing look and continued. “Let see, if I remember correctly… It’ll be on you, but if I get anywhere near the object, you evade." Nailo puzzled. “Actually, let’s make this more fun." Two daemons in the background brought a robed figure before Gyethym. With a brown robed covering this thill. “Now, Give me what I want!" as he held the dagger towards the thill.

6. "<span style='color:gray'>I don't have it!</span>" Gyethym swallowed hard as the thill was brought out, eyes narrowed. "<span style='color:gray'>Keep your mind in the present, Nailo. That was then, this is now.</span>" He said quietly. Secretly, though, he wished it was back then, when they were friends. <span style='color:gray'>Those were good times...good...</span> He wrenched his thoughts away from the past, focusing on Nailo now. "<span style='color:gray'>I don't have it.</span>" He repeated, looking straight at Nailo.

7. Nailo smirked at Gyethym. “Stop playing dumb and just give it to me or you can watch her die. Your choice, hero." Nailo moved the blade closer to the thill. Behind Nailo a daemon came up and said. <span style='color:gray'>“Master, we found it, we found it. We found the Helmet of Senzira."</span> Nailo looked at the daemon. “Good… Bring it to me." Nailo gazed upon Gyethym again and waited for an answer.

8. Gyethym felt the hold on him weaken when Nailo looked away; he broke free, tackling the thill as sand swirled around them. He ran, the thill on his back, as Nailo's daemons chased him. He shifted into his quad form as he ran, picking up speed as his claws dug easily into the sand, the same way they would snow. Soon, the daemons were far behind, but Gyethym kept running. "<span style='color:gray'>You okay?</span>" He asked the thill, glancing over his shoulder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.