Kimoth's Back In Action

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Kimoth, Aug 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, I'm sorry for not being around for a while. ^^ I'll try to roleplay a bit more often, but school starts on Thurday... Okay... Any takers? All profile links are in my signature.

<span style='color:green'>Mich Zappharin</span> - He's been roleplayed lots... basically, a typical teenage 'dragon who has a love for archaeology and writing, has girl issues and practically lives in the Janardan Academy library. AND I APOLOGISE TO AKI-SHA FOR NOT REPLYING TO THE LAST ROLEPLAY! ^^;;

<span style='color:gray'>Kuln Pasakseba</span> - Kuln is my big-headed detective character who hangs around Bhim (and is possibly the only good guy around). Whether there's a mystery to be solved or a crook to be caught, Kuln is on the case!

<span style='color:orange'>Kalli Tmug</span> - Kalli Tmug is my second Janardan Character, and is the hyper, spunky gossip columnist who has an odd sense of clothing. This anubi is also next door neighbour to Mich.

<span style='color:yellow'>Uroret Tmug</span> - Uroret is Kalli's older brother, and is meant to be a pirate for a crew captained by Kattius's meant-to-be-captain. *dagger stare* But for now, he's a common crook who hangs around Bhim.

2. Ok, since I feel like starting off a new thread, a sparkly new thread. It will have to be slow going since my school starts tomorrow. But I think you wont mind right?

Well, Thela is overused, but I need to do a good thread, that I can actually finish, X3, let's hope it works. Thela is a wanted crimanal for being a very bad vampire, known for preying on Janarden students, and the sort. Maybe she could be taking a breather in the Black Market and Kuln catches wind of her being there, and decides to track her down. Fun neh? She's a winged vampire with a taste for the blood of young people, yummy X3

3. xD Yeah, that sounds fun. It'd be fun to have Kuln trying to catch her and his attempts always failing.

4. Yeah, like he tries some really simple traps, and she just stares at them and walks away, like 'Wonder what they were trying to catch?'.

I just forgot what I was going to type here, so, Skree :3 *sorreh for the spam*

5. xD 'Tis okay. So, who's gonna start?

6. Oi, could you please start it, it might help me with a good starting post. Starting posts and titles are beginning to fail me X3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.