I'M BACK! (Again lol)

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Madgirl, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys!! I know, I keep disappearing :( It's my final year of university now so it's a bit hectic at the moment. But I want to post again! Anyone want to post with me??

And my news is...

I'm engaged :P In the Wiccan sense anyway! I met a wonderful gentleman five months ago and we've been going out about that long and he asked me to jump the broom :D We're getting Handfasted on the 16th August this year. And yes, I've got bride jitters!! I have my dress already and the room is booked- we're ahead of schedual lol. Being English, a Handfasting isn't actually recognised as a legalised marriage but we're not doing it that official- we're doing the year and a day together then see where we are :)

But I am very happy :) For the first time in my life, my depression isn't hurting me anymore- I'm beating it!!

So yes, hello! And RP anyone? :P

2. *pokes*

OMFG! congratulations! I hope you'll be super duper happy and stuff! *spins* congrats agaaaain! :heart:

I'd rp with you if you like?

3. *Tackleglomps*

MADDIE :)

Glad to have you back. Congratulations on the engagement, best of luck to ya.

I'll RP with you if you want.

4. Well as everyone has said before............

.............. congratulations!!! good luck to your for the future ^_^

Aaaand. I'll rp if yah want.

5. HAAIIIIIII!!!!!!! =3 Glad to hear that you're have much better blessings! I'll rp with ya!

6. Better that it's not legal. It makes it that much more honest, and makes it mean that much more.
    I wish you well, and enjoy the wed life.

7. Thank you so much guys :D

If you want to rp with me, pick a character and we'll just go for it :P

8. G'day mate, Welcome back. and congrates... ^.^
    I have some characters open, if you want to rp with me... I'll let you pick one that might be interesting to mate... as I'll do the same unless you preset when you pick... hehe.

9. Mori- Shadow is a possibility with Phoenix? I like her crazy skitzo self :P

Fey'yore- Maybe Ty'cus but not sure who with? Any ideas or different character?

Kutz- Maybe Kutz with Lukia? They have musicness in common :P And are both loner sorts, they need each other :D

Lycanscar- not sure which character would be a match for mine... Can you pick one and suggest a location? Maybe Kjetta? No idea lol

And Adun, we'll work out the next bit with Ebony over pm :)

10. Lukia sounds like Kutz's type =) cute! Kutz would love a new friend. I haven't RPed her much lately. She's lonely =(

Location? Janardan maybe?

11. Janardan is cool and yeh, I haven't rped Lukia for a long while. Since I aged her I think lol! Would you like to start it?

12. Heh Phoenix sounds cool, though i think Kjetta would be better. both are teachers and have short fuses. heh.

13. Alright. I put up a post sometime today. =)

Edit: Okay I had trouble posting. So I asked my friend to copy paste my post and submit it up. To my absolute horror, he copied not only my post, but other things as well. So I took a longer time trying to delete it. The internet here sucks. I can't get to open a thread or edit anything or even check my mail!

Frustrations aside, I've started the thread =) here:
    http://shadowlack.com/forums/index.php?&act=ST&f=29&t=6210Friendships Is The Best Gift</a>

14. Ah, congrats. I haven't seen you in ages, boo. :heart: And welcome back.

15. Kutz- I'm on the thread... NOW! *pounces* :)

Fey'yore- I don't mind, whoever :) Pick and feel free to start the thread hehe :)

Attrius! *tacklesglomps* Hellos :) ANd thank you! :D :donut:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.