I miss roleplaying

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Draconan, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I miss roleplaying. Because I think my skills are rotting, I mean come on, lately it's been hard to write more than two paragraphs T^T

I miss roleplaying with the people who I roleplayed with as a newling T^T

I need a thread, with a roleplayer who I've at least been in a thread with once. Just for good old times :3

2. EEEEEEE! DRACCCCYYYYY! I wish i could start one with you but i'm having hard time keeping up with the 3 active ones i've got going. XD

3. *hugs* yes I ment you too. But that's cool :3

4. I have semi-limited comp access, but if you'd like, I'm in.

5. I believe I was in your first thread if I remember correctlyÂ… not sure if you want to go that far back ;) But if ya do, IÂ’d join a thread with you, I want to get one in before January (exam month for me).

6. Yes Lau, yes you were :3

Sounds good both of yah. We can now spend some time plotting my WoW party is dead atm X3 I'm like, the only one who lived X3

7. Long live the Drac :D

Hmmm, plot ideas... it's been a while. We all have characters at the school, if we want to keep it simple, or we can come up with something more exciting.

8. I've had this quote in my head for awhile...: 'And suddenly, Neveeve jumped on <insert name here>'s head, sinking her teeth into his/her ear, then looking down over their face into their eyes and saying, "Hi"'

XD, don't ask, it's random....

9. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Draconan @ Nov 27 2006, 07:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yes Lau, yes you were :3

Sounds good both of yah. We can now spend some time plotting my WoW party is dead atm X3 I'm like, the only one who lived X3 </td></tr></table>
    You're a hunter.
    You pretended to be dead and waited out the end. :P

Hunters... Pshaw!

10. Nuh-uh del, the lvl 57 died, leaving the last mob with enough hp for me to kill, pft :3

I'm not that cowardly... Pulsar is.

11. Biting eh? Where would Neveeve be found usually? She's free to bite any of my characters, but they would scream xD

12. Yeah, and she just likes to bite people :3

She's my weird little takula :D

Err, as for where she is found, prolly a fored area, maybe Bhim.

13. Maeanu is found in Bhim, she can be the bitten, it just means that sheÂ’ll start cursing and might say something mean xP

In time there might be a fair bit of commotion going on and one of DelÂ’s characters could come inÂ…?

14. Depending on which character we're talking, differnt things may happen...

15. Yeah, I just trailed off so you could throw in who ever you wanted, because I scanned your characters but I don't think any of them mentioned a set location.

Your sig makes me laugh because I have a friend with a shirt that says that quote :p

16. *prods each of del's chars carefuly, to avoid being injured* hmmm, no comment on who for you to use XD

17. Are you just going to surprise us then Del?

18. Sure... set it up. ^_^
    I'll prolly be using Del though, lol.

19. Sounds good :) You wanna start then Drac?

20. Sure, I'll work on it after school.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.