I am back

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Brunken, Jan 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know i wasnt a strong figure but I have decided I want to come back full force!! I want to get in there and get my hands dirty!! Anyone interested in creating a story line, let me know. I want to commit and be back for a good long while!

2. Sup Brunken! Welcome back. :)

Of course I remember you. And... not just because I live in the same city as you. Though I really ought to steal you and get some bubble tea or something sometime.

3. Bubble Tea Scares me..liquid and then random..chunks? to weird, but i can always partake in another beverage!! But we should some time!

4. Random chunks. XD Can't say I've ever been a real fan of the "pearls" they put in bubble tea. I always get mine with lychee. It's like eating yummy jelly bean guts with your drink.

Other drinks are good too... the only thing I don't do are clubs. They hurt my brain.

Do you ice skate at all? >__>

5. YESS!!! I keep trying to get my boyfriend to but he cant so we never go!!
    We should do a ice skating bubble tea...thing day!!

6. O.o I vaguely remember you... hmm.. Welcome back anyways hehe

7. Why thank you, I think I remember you as well? Its been a while

8. I remember you! *points*

^-^ glad you're back though, the more the merrier right?

9. I'm not hip enough to have tried bubble tea... I live in hell-hole USA, and it sucks here, unless American History is your thing...

Anyways...
    THE BRUNKEN!
    I remember youuu~:heart:

Hello The Brunken!

10. Heya! ^^ It's been AGES, lass! S'good to see you back around these parts.

11. I've only been able to drag my guy out skating once. :P The Olympic Oval has such sexy ice. Anywhooo, I live in the SW, but I'm in the NW pretty much everyday because of college. Hooray for commuting. A thing day would definitely be awesome. ^^

12. lol I live in the sw. but never really leave the sw because I dont really have a reason to!! GO me!

13. You better not be my neighbour or something, lol.

14. I hope not because our one neighbors killed our cat and then our other neighbors are old...what community are you in?

15. Umm... nope. Eeeek. Wasn't me. I'm in Woodlands. Our house backs right out onto Fish Creek. :)

16. Well now thats just getting freaky because I love in woodbine and am like a 10 min walk away from woodlands!

17. That is freaky. o_O; You might as well be my neighbour, lol. All these "Wood" names down here. Woodlands hoodlands.

18. Its soo confusing! they just use the same name over and over!! there is part called woodhaven which is not where i live then there are like 4 different woodhaven streets!! its weird!

19. I know what you mean. x_x I have troubles just remembering the name of the street I live on. Woodhill, Woodpark, Woodwillow, Woodgate, Woodview, Woodgreen, etc, etc. They certainly stuck with a specific theme, that's for sure. It's Woodtastic! D:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.