how're you?

Thread in 'General Chat' started by phylus, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey ladies and gents,

i hope the break treated you well, and that New Years was smashing. i'm back from writing my first report of the school work term... it was awful.

anyway, how're y'all?

2. right now the hoildays are still on and i'm bored; reason being don't have anything to do.

sooo yep i ran out of things to say. :D

3. I'm suffering from Australia's heat waves so I'm not in a good mood. xD Other than that, I'm making a new year resolution on improving my language classes....

4. <span style='color:red'>2009 IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! X3X3X3X3</span>

5. You've done a first report already... D: It's so soon.

You are not allowed to write 'suffering' and 'heat' in the same sentence. Feel free to take some of our -50C >_> Thankfully it's supposed to start getting nicer this weekend.

But due to all this cold weather I have an annoying cold that makes my skull feel like it's trying to crush my brain. Now I'm battling with myself whether to go to school or not. If I don't go I should hopefully feel better tomorrow but miss some important stuff. If I do go I'll also miss shopping with friends after classes which I might not feel all that up to by the end of the day. Other bonus to staying home would mean doing all the readings I've been falling behind on... why is staying home winning by so many points?

I could babble on like this for pages, so I'll stop here ;)

6. I'm feeling kind of in a mood of indifference. Nothing really special has happened in the past few days other than the semester is ending here at my school and I am getting new classes.

7. aww everyone's complainin(not rlly)

I missed you chicka, I was wondering where you been but it's good to see you back.

Since currently I'm not in school, I guess my break was good though nonexistent. Had a great Christmas and New Years, have nothing to complain about as of yet. :3

8. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Aiuret @ Jan 15 2009, 07:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I'm suffering from Australia's heat waves so I'm not in a good mood. xD Other than that, I'm making a new year resolution on improving my language classes.... </td></tr></table>
    Austalia has heat waves? you probibly were out somewhere during 10am-2pm+ (thats when it's REALLY HOT)

9. haha, Lautir, you're totally from Winnipeg. did you end up going to class at all?

aw, so jealous you're still on holidays Ang. those ended wwaaaaayyy long ago for me. s:

i can't complain really! i've been having a good time -- just that damned report, but it's over now and i gotta catch up on reading. oi! i can't wait til i'm up and writing/arting again!

10. lol, we Winnipegers take our weather complaining very seriously.

I got half way through making my lunch and gave up, curled up in bed and slept for a few more hours. It was totally worth it. Didn't do any readings though, I looked them up online, found out there was about 100 pages for one class to sift through and gave up on that too. I wasn't feeling that good yet xP

11. Reached a high of 42 degrees here today. *fanning herself* Hot enough for ya?!

12. lol look like yous got it bad, oh and aiuret i can survive ALOT (i got thick skin) i begin to sweat at 30+ it'll take a good 10 mins of walking and standing at 42.

but thats just my body, to my mind it's just like "hmm whats that tingling on my skin, OH! i'm sweating."

the wostest tempiture for me would be 20 degrees celcius, OUCH it makes me itch!

13. Here in NM its preatty nice in comparison, average mornings highs you can see your breath in and hot afternoons, occasionaly VERY hot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.