HOMG THREAD ME. :D

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Attrius, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey duders. I need some threads with literate, intelligent people - preferably, I'd like to have some with Aiden, Attrius, or a party/rave thread with Requiem. Ha. I have three spaces open - no more, no less.

one. JUDE/'DRAGON'S SARAH GOJGLA.
    two.
    three.

2. when you say you want some threads with literate, intelligent people, it sounds like your being rude to the not-so-literate and intelligent.

I guess while I'm here, sign me up.
    Name: Sarah Gojgla

If you, Attrius, has a complaint or doesn't want me to be part, PM me

3. I just don't like roleplaying with people who use one-line posts, incorrect grammer, and don't use any figurative language. But I'd be glad to have a thread with her and Jude - your writing has improved substantially from when you first came here.

4. Pick me? I have all my toons free other than Leah, so if you want you can choose of i can go picking ^^"

5. Hehe. Well - if you're interested in that party thread with Requiem...

6. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Attrius Infernus @ Jan 14 2008, 03:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I just don't like roleplaying with people who use one-line posts, incorrect grammer, and don't use any figurative language. But I'd be glad to have a thread with her and Jude - your writing has improved substantially from when you first came here. </td></tr></table>
    :D :heart:

See ya when you're ready

7. Uh... not really sure if you remember me, but I am interested in making a thread with you. All my characters are available except perhaps Veaji.

8. Kutzzzzz... I remember you.

9. Haaaiii ^^ I remember you too! Hehe

10. I remember The Kutz.
    Hello The Kutz! :3

11. Topics to welcome people are being held in General Chat =)

12. One-two-three not it! I already have a million and one threads with you. :] Maybe after we kill off that one with Jude/Shriker and the other Cay/Quiem one though.

13. JODIE - KEEL SOME THREADS, LETSSSS. :heart:

Siaka - Sure. I'll start. :3

'Dragon - Would you mind starting?

14. I've started. It's in Aurius

15. Sorry I'm taking so long, duders. :/

16. Thread with Zirrus? I have a post up too hehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.