Help a newcomer out?

Thread in 'Help Desk' started by Suda, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now, I'm not much one for plotting or planning out the future of my characters (especially one so new), but in the case of Sontag and my newness to the site, I'm not sure where to start and I feel like creating a random AW thread would be fumbling around in the dark. Would someone be willing to offer up a thread/starting point to a newling like myself? I can reward with, um, cheesecake? :pie:

2. I LOVE CHEESECAKE!

Have a look through my characters and see who you like :3

3. Ooh, me too! May I steal one with you?

Whoever you want is fine with me; you pick. :)

4. Oh goody. :D Cheesecake is truly the food of the gods.

Could I have somethin' with Duke? He and Sontag have building ships/planes in common.

And hmn... Alamu, maybe? I wish I could offer up a couple characters, but I've just got Tag here. :3

5. I suppose I can steal one with you too.

Who do you want to take?

6. Keep in mind Duke is like 7 , but if thats the case Janardan would be the onlt place they could meet one on one:3

7. Sure! Where should it be? I'll start, if you like. :)

8. Whew, sorry for the late replies, but I was kidnapped by my dastardly friends.

Morichai: Yup, I'm aware of his age, and if Janardan it must be, Janardan it shall -- I can come with some reason for Sontag being there.

Jynx: I'm going to have Sontag live somewhere in Bhim (I think; I haven't quite worked out the details yet), so would somewhere thereabouts be okay?

9. Sure! Who starts?

10. Suda, I would like to RP with ya.

11. count me in if it not too much trouble

12. Sontag is an awesome name for a charrie ;D

Have a look through my... character, she can mayhaps be interesting to you. :musicnote:

13. I could join in with Phoenix or Luna if you guys don't mind...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.