Happy Hallowe'en

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Peony, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For those of you who do celebrate.
    I don't plan on dressing up but I am going to help my boyfriend hand out home made popcorn that his mum makes to trick-or-treaters.

What are you guys' plans for tonight? :]

2. scaring the childrens!

its so fun! yay for oversized, untrimmed bushes and dark body suits!

=D

3. Mmm. I think this year we're staying home and doing the family thing, while still giving out the sweets to trick-or-treaters (: Mum's baking at the moment, and I'm headed off soon to do some decorating outside. Hehe, a little while ago, my brother and I found a half branch from a big tree - well I say my brother and I -found- it. My dad drove into it XD So we got out and brought it home. It was very funny (: Even though we have a Toyota Lucida, it was still much longer than the van ;) tree + tow cable + 25 stone = one flat packed tree ^_^

It's not enough in our garden. More to do!!

We'll have fun, that's for sure ^.~

4. I'll be studying :( And going to my piano lesson.

I keep forgetting that today is even Hallowe'en, I didn't even help with the pumpkin this year. The only the fact that NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow is making me realize it's October the 1st.

I'm at least hoping for some left over candy to eat :D

5. 7 minutes 'til it's all over for me :( Too bad. We did all the pumpkin carving ^^ Something I failed to mention in the last post, hehe. I ended up doing a wolf tribal pattern - which I shall upload later on. No photos this time, but we did the whole house out with another dropped ceiling affair ^^ we set up an archway in the middle of the hallway and converted the front room (now my Dad's office) into a den-like cave thing, with black material around the perimeter ^_^ It's not -as- good this year, but we still got a number of trick-or-treaters. ^^; I was in the middle of having dinner when the bell went. So I took the hollow skull with sweets in it to the front door, waited for the chatter to quieten down, then jumped outside, skull first, and scared the bejesus out of the kids in the front XDD They began to remember the "Happy Hallowe'en" line. Shame ^^'' But one of the kidlings was shying away so I couldn't give her a lollipop. Ah well. I was all for stalking down people's paths with red paint all over me and lurching at them viciously when they opened the door. I think they'd be a little worried.. OR, because our house is a stones throw away from an alley, wait until kids walk by into our pathway and run by making weird noises, or appear behind them in a Grim Reaper's cloak. Or just dress up like Michael Jackson -- that'd do it ;)

*Shuts up and... zzzz*

6. Well i dressed up for college today as an anthro kitty, i love my collar...its a big ol chunky one and apparently i'm "well cute" in it according to my lesbian friend ^-^

otherwise i had a family day (with my dad's side) *which never happens with any side o the fam' but did kinda this time*

7. Nothing interesting for me. Staying home and handing out candy. the only thing of note was that my history teacher told our class to not beat up the kids too bad when we mug them for their candy.

I didn't hurt them... much. :P jk

8. Aww, it sucks to be studying on Hallowe'en, but I hope you get some candy at least.
    Heheh. Everyone seems to be having a good time. I did too, there were quite a bit of little children running around.

9. Mm... candy.

I've been too busy with projects this week to really do much of anything for tonight. Friday though... hehehe.

10. Lautir has ruined my Halloween. There is no possible way I can NaNoWriMo with the things I have to do for school this year.

I guess there's always next year...

11. I'm sooooorrrrrryyyyy D: Everyone loves extra stress right? *throws candy at you*

My piano teacher plus a lab TA gave me candy, so I had a bit today :]

12. Heh i went into college with a big black jacket on with the scream mask on and hood over. my teachers couldn't figure out who i was. as i was in chav cloths and full mask, well until the register. it did surprise some ppl me+chav clothes=something way not me. Sorry i wasnt here for halloween but i had paperwork to do *sigh* but oh well.

free treats for everyone, a bit late but nevermind *flings mini packets of haribo everywhere*

13. Haha, i just spent the night with my BF playing Halo 3, then lit off some bottle rockets, forgot to grab his xbox AGAIN (he's lending it to me) and wetalked to his parents.

My mom gave me a curfew.. I HAD TO BE HOME AT 9:30 WTF IS THAT. Almost 18 and she's freaking. -.-

I phoned her from my BFs house and told her/asked her if i could stay out till 10 because then i could get a ride. then she freaked out on me over the phone, which everyone could hear... -.-

14. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    My mom gave me a curfew.. I HAD TO BE HOME AT 9:30 WTF IS THAT. Almost 18 and she's freaking. -.- </td></tr></table>

Did you get the "But you're not 18 YET." speech?

15. I was a dead werewolf. And I went trick-or-treating with my seven-year-old brother in our golf cart, since I love him so, and I took out Poe (my ball python) and scared all the little kidlings. Then I came home, showered, got ready for bed and all, and eventually had a Samhain ritual.

At, like, three in the morning. <__<

16. i'm still wearing my collar XD

17. xD You meanies who scare children for fun. My friend told me about how her dad enjoys frightening kids -- she said that last year, some innocent little child was so scared that it threw its pumpkin-shaped candy container at her dad when he leapt out at it.

Hm.

I dressed up as Spock, eyebrows and everything. And I went trick-or-treating with my little sister.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.