Happy Hallowe'en! And for a limited time...

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like candy. :heart:

lol.

Try not to get sick on sweets folks. :]

Also, for a limited time (until October 31st), I'm going to allow people to make http://shadowlack.com/info/species.php?id=11Aquabats</a>. If you do decide to make one, please pay attention to the species page as there are a lot of special things about Aquabats (such as their naming conventions) that you must take into consideration.

2. class it cant be already can it or am i still dwelling ong easter

3. Well... it isn't technically until Tuesday, but all the Hallowe'en parties are this weekend. :P

4. yep so it seems same here in UK i never bothered trick or treatin ever

5. That's too bad. :(

6. Jodiekins I am totally giving you candy. :P

I've wanted an aquabat forevar. :P

7. I always went with my best friend until we were "too old" aka 16. I am never too old for free candy.

8. Shriker, I always knew you were good to pick as an idol, you draw good, and you're awesome :D

9. xDDD LOVING teh top banner. Now, to think of my Aquabat...

Oh... CANDY FOR ALL! *tosses candy about*

10. Sugar + Benji = Hyper active...not good.

11. I always had the ability to make an Aquabat, yet for some reason I am urged to create one now. I will give points to anyone who will go to Halloween as a Pendragon.

12. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skylink @ Oct 28 2006, 11:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I always had the ability to make an Aquabat, yet for some reason I am urged to create one now. I will give points to anyone who will go to Halloween as a Pendragon. </td></tr></table>
    I wanted to, not enough money for fabrics, had to settle for something cheaper XD

13. For hallows, I am bringing in a friend. *recruits* do I get something special for it? XD

14. Hallow's eve...the one holiday I never got a chance to enjoy as a kid. (Thanks to my religous bound mother.) Now I find fear better candy than candy-since I seem to like scare pranks now. So watch out of bloody faces popping out of your screen.

Aquabat? Hmm...

15. I don't celebrate halloween OR christmas because of religion. =p. But if everyone's going to go to halloween as something, I might as well..

Which is why I'll be Mario.

16. I give you two equations:

Harusa + Candy = Yeay.

Harusa - Crowd of terrified little children running for their lives = Fun.

But I'm not mean, so I just buy myself candy after halloween....sooooo cheap *drools*

17. Well thats nice of ya Jods! I know alot of people who were b'tchin' over not being able to make one. XD Cuz Aquabats are AWSOME. *huggles Zale*

Happy... Hallowe'en guys. XD

Tomarrow i get to have a bunch of grade 3s come into my cookin class and we get to help them make their own cookies and mini pizzas. I"M STOKED BECAUSE I GET TO FACEPAINT THEM! *wiggles* WHEEE. *cough*

Yes, and i'll hopefully be going out on halloween... I'm a vampires victem. Well, SD's victem. XD Though i'm going to be freezing in my shredded pants and shirt. *is going to be all bloody* So i prolly wotn wear it. Or cover myself in layers and layers of clothes to keep warm. xD

18. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crystal Vixen @ Oct 30 2006, 01:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well thats nice of ya Jods! I know alot of people who were b'tchin' over not being able to make one. XD Cuz Aquabats are AWSOME. *huggles Zale*

Tomarrow i get to have a bunch of grade 3s come into my cookin class and we get to help them make their own cookies and mini pizzas. I"M STOKED BECAUSE I GET TO FACEPAINT THEM! *wiggles* WHEEE. *cough*

Yes, and i'll hopefully be going out on halloween... I'm a vampires victem. Well, SD's victem. XD Though i'm going to be freezing in my shredded pants and shirt. *is going to be all bloody* So i prolly wotn wear it. Or cover myself in layers and layers of clothes to keep warm. xD </td></tr></table>
    Herm. Wear a black thermal sweater/pants. They tend to be thin enough that it'll make the costume all the better for the dark undertone.

19. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crystal Vixen @ Oct 30 2006, 01:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well thats nice of ya Jods! I know alot of people who were b'tchin' over not being able to make one. XD Cuz Aquabats are AWSOME. *huggles Zale*

Yes, and i'll hopefully be going out on halloween... I'm a vampires victem. Well, SD's victem. XD Though i'm going to be freezing in my shredded pants and shirt. *is going to be all bloody* So i prolly wotn wear it. Or cover myself in layers and layers of clothes to keep warm. xD </td></tr></table>
    I hate kids and i hate halloween well i pretty much hate every holiday. But halloween is when a buch of snot nosed kids and punks go around pulling pranks and ringing the freking door bell. Worst off im the one that has to clean up after all of it.

20. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grivonsfrara @ Oct 30 2006, 04:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crystal Vixen @ Oct 30 2006, 01:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well thats nice of ya Jods! I know alot of people who were b'tchin' over not being able to make one. XD Cuz Aquabats are AWSOME. *huggles Zale*

I hate kids and i hate halloween well i pretty much hate every holiday. But halloween is when a buch of snot nosed kids and punks go around pulling pranks and ringing the freking door bell. Worst off im the one that has to clean up after all of it. </td></tr></table>
    Three words.

Potentially Lethal Traps.
    (that look accidental)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.