Happy Birthday to me ^_^

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Denizen, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I went away on Friday for a Birthday weekend ^^ having had a stomach bug for several weeks, I wasn't bouncing around too much ^^ but it was great to get away from the coursework.

Saw Avatar in 3D as well (super film!), went haggling and shopping and cinema-ing and hit the arcades XD Hardy har. Showing my age now with "arcade", eh? Played some pool and snooker for ages too, and then went to a Carvery - nomfed all that ^-^ Very nice. Theeeen... apart from playing with my eldest brother's Wii for the 3 days, had a monster cake and some wine and some beer (didn't get drunk on account of my poor stomach ._.) and pressies and yeah ^^ so glad to be away from the coursework, but I'm back now and it has all recommenced. Lecturer canceled class this morning at 7:40 - typical. Could have gotten some more rest, but what they hey, eh? ^_^ Frees up my day.

Erm, yesh, hai. Oh yeah, now I'm 21 XD I'd like to think of it as reaching the Age of Reason but I'm told that that milestone is a long way off.

2. Happy Hatchday Alex!! :D Sounds like a fun time!

3. Age of reason, pfffft. I apparently missed that, maybe 22 is going to be my second round (;

Anyway, happy womb outies! (:

4. Happy hatchday Alex!

Does that mean that everyone over 21 is past the Age of Reasoning? :P

5. Happy Hatchday! :cake:

6. I'll have to get back to you on the older than 21 thing, sounds exciting! Thank you all muchly ^^ "Womb outing" paints such a vivid image in my head, so I shall be hatched instead XD speaking of cake (thank Mithun!) I've been given 3 weeks worth of cake to last 'til the end of term O___. yawm.

So what did you all do over the weekend?

7. Mmm cake! At least you won't be starving.

As for the weekend, I did everything! Kinda, sorta. Bought a new bike, went bike riding, saw Alice in Wonderland (3D IMAX, omg), went to a birthday party for my boyfriend's mom, and also found out that one of my favourite teachers died. :(

I now possess knowledge that no one else shall ever have. oO; What a weird thought.

8. Alex - it is a cold reality you must face. Or perhaps it is a warm reality. *snicker*

Jods - AHH, so jealous you got a new bike. ._. I've always been buying used bikes on my student budget and while I love them all (Rubie Lou and La Bruinette) I would love to get a nice, new mountain bike to handle more than what my dainty road bikes can handle.

I... walked allllll over this weekend! I saw an 80s sci-fi movie called Dreamscape and it wasn't all that bad! It actually would actually be a really interesting idea/plot to implement into a roleplay, so if I ever get nerdy enough, I might go for it. I went for a long hike into Gatineau park (in Ottawa) and bathed in the warm sun!

9. And I thought I did everything this weekend! :O But to me "everything" just means all the school stuff that needs to get none... *productive-productive*

And Jodie, when ever you say 'bike' I think motorbike and get jealous :P I want a motorcycle.

I want to go for hikes in the park too! I've been having the urges to go on some sort of forest nature walk since I haven't for years. But now isn't really the proper time of year for it.

Now I should try and write some poetry while incorporating notes from Darwin's 'The Origin of Species'. Why did I choose science as my project theme? D:

10. I know what you mean about the 'bike' reference :P that made me think vrooooom. What kind of BikeBike would you want?

11. I really have no idea, haha. Something sleek and Japanese probably. But I would settle for a Vespa XP (neither are good choices for Winnipeg since I would only be able to use them for half the year, so I'm waiting to consider it when I move.)

12. So nothing like a Vmax? XD

Personally, I'd love to have a Ninja, or Bandit. I'd prefer white, but pssshawww. Poor little Vespas get a little flak - O_O you wouldn't have it with a sidecar, would you...? ._O

13. Hahahaha! I once mentioned having a side car and pretty much got death glares from everyone in the area. As well as vows to disown me xD The Ninja would definitely be my choose out of those 3.

Another problem with scooters is that they don't go fast enough to survive on roads here, they are condemned to secretive side streets. Guess I'll just have to move to Italy where they are considered hip and well suited for the environment :p

14. Good luck with that! Sounds like fun on a bike or scooter I can't drive being vision impaired but I have been on the back of dad's Naughton and more up to date as of a few years ago his Rocket. (although the new one does not corner as well as the old one that is sadly not going anymore. Dad is thinking about getting a new one that is not so heavy just in case.)
    have fun and stay upright with whatver you do get!
    ~Silver~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.