Happy 3rd Hatchday, Ral!

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Although Ramath-lehi first went online in July, it wasn't until August 1st, 2002 that I officially opened the game to the public. So, thank you guys. :] Specially those of you who have stuck with the game through thick and thin. I mean, if it wasn't for you people, I'd probably be here just talking to myself (and I do enough of that as it is already). So here's to three years, and many more to come!

Alright, so in terms of site updates... yes the playable species database is complete. If you're the creator of a species and wish to add or elaborate on a current entry, just post the changes that you want done in the Help forum.

The flora/fauna database is also being worked on now. I've rewritten a lot of the code. I still have a lot of work to do with putting all of the old flora and fauna into their new categories and a lot of image editing to do. Eventually you will be able to submit new submissions via your control panel (just like how you create new characters).

Last, but certainly not least, Straken kavor is creating a http://shadowlack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3763Ramath-lehi RPG</a> with the help of some members here. Read the linked thread for more details, and then http://shadowlack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3760cast your vote</a> for a Ramathian character that you'd like to see featured in the game.

2. Yay! *breaks out the Big Bag of Random Party Favors... Go ahead and reach in! We think it won't bite.*

I remember when I was three.... *sigh* Well, actually, I don't, but I did enough stupid/cute things for my parents to remember and tell me about it.

No, wait. That was tenth grade...

3. *Looks around for cake*

Yay happy hatchday Ral. :)

4. Three years! And I'm proud to have been around for 2+ of those. You've done an awesome job, Jodie, so congrats on making it to the third birthday. :] :heart:!

5. one. five years for me.

SCHWEE!! happy 3rd birthday guys!

6. Wow 3 years is a long time for a website, I have a hard time believing I've been here to a little over 2 years. Congrats to Jodie for making this site the totally awesome place it is ^_^

*pulls out an overly large cake for everyone*

7. Three years? THREE years? Ack make it stop, make it stoppp! It's making me feel old...

Happy hatchday RaL!

8. WOW! Three years? I've only been here 8 months!

*eats half the overly large cake* *burp*

9. Alas, I've long since forgotten to even keep track of time, for only the future matters, and as the onward struggle within each of ourselves to find a place in the world continues, a little bit of our collective creativity is stored here, for as long as this site remains, to be etched in the fine lines of virtual reality until we can look back upon these days with smiles on our faces and warmth in our hearts. Heres to a Happy Birthday RaL! May Many More Incredible Works Of Literature, And Imagination, Continue To Grace These Halls!

10. This is exceedingly impressive. ^^ Ramath is the best. :heart:

11. THREE YEARS! wooow! *gasp* amazing! yay for Ral ^^ thanks to all the great work from the admin we have a place to hang ^^

12. You're welcome, even though I've been staff for about 2 -3 months. B

13. Whooo!!!!

Go Ramath-lehi xDDDDD

ALL HAIL JODIE AND KAT :D

*Hands out assorted pendragon balloons and snacks*.

14. *Makes A Mental Note* Is there any sort of planetary day? Such as our Earth day, focused on keeping the world clean and healthy, and celebrating it?

15. Congrats RaL and all of the members. =D

16. HAPPY BIRFDAY RaL!!!!!!
    *Eats kutz*
    Oops thought you were the cake!
    *throws up kutz*

17. WoOo! Happy Hatchday RAL! I haven't been here all that long, but its been great! *passes out little gift bags and dances* :P woo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.