Guess what...?!

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Jul 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's Ramath-lehi's second hatchday today! Hatchday, or anniversary... one of those. Well, the site is two years old anyway. :P

2. Congratulations for an absolutely outstanding site! Happy Birthday RaL!

3. Yay! Congrats to Ramath-lehi! :D

4. Hurray, RaL! ^ ^ I'm guessing that's why the site seems to be calling for a new layout? *peering skeptically at the new, magical colours...*

Ahaha. IIiiii remember two years ago, me lying about my age to be let it and... I mean, what?!?!1 : O

Aahh, no no. I think I waited. I think. o___0;;

I should probably shut up now, eh?

...I like the colours.

5. Um... the colours are probably going to be sort of wonky until later tonight. I'm fixing some things... then the rest of the site and the graphics I don't think will be ready until sometime tomorrow. We'll see though. ^^' I'll probably end up pulling an all-nighter. It's just that the one thing I was colouring didn't turn out right, so I decided to do it all over again... ahha.

6. Happy Birthday RaL :) andÂ…new look O.o I see that Jodie is playing around with the colorsÂ…

Yay a color show!! :P Well I canÂ’t wait to see the finished product :D IÂ’m liking the dark colors.

7. Yeah.. x.o Unfortunately it's going to mean a lot of graphic edits though. I mean, just look at the smilies. Aahhhh. *faints dead away*

8. Nammit... logged myself out. *death*

9. Yeah, that's probably gonna be a bitch. ^ ^;;; If you need a load off your mind, I'd be glad to help any way I can. *shrug*

Mmmmmmmm... pretty grey-heeeeys...

10. lol... I'm not even sure if I even like the black posting background. My eyes aren't used to it at all. x.o If enough people like white instead, I can make two layouts from the same template, one dark and one light. Then people can choose.

11. Happy birthday Ramath_Lehi.
    Man, wish I could help Shriker, but unfortunately, I know nothing about HTML

12. Wee! *frolics in the celebration*

13. The anniversary of Ramath-Lehi is DARK AND DESTRUCTIVE!

Kinda like my left shoe.

14. I am so lost in this darkness. o:

Happy hatchday, Ramath.

15. HAPEEE HACHDAY RaL!!!!111oneoneone!!!11

16. You make me smiley, Celuvix. : )

Edit : AHAHAHA SECOND PAGE L0ZRZ0RZ.

............yeah okay leave me alone. I am tired.

17. 'APPY 'TCHDAY RAL! WHEEE! *blows a fog horn*

18. Woah, it's been 2 years already? Congrats to both you and the board! It's an outstanding accomplishment for a forum based RPG to have made it this long and come out so strong. You put a lot of good work into it, and it's well worth it. :)

19. *nodds in agreement* yup :D

20. oops. didnt realize i wasnt signed in :P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.