Resolved Friend having trouble joining

Thread in 'Help Desk' started by Madgirl, Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My good friend is trying to join the site but the code authorisation won't accept even though it's typed in right. Any ideas? x

2. Wow I'm glad I checked this before I went and made a new thread. Got an email from my friend who tried to join and had the same problem. Here's what she said:

<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Hey man, I just wanna tell ya I had trouble trying to register for ramath and that maybe I am doing something wrong. I did try to register today but I failed... It gave me the same error repeatedly: "The registration code did not match the one displayed, a new code has been generated, please try again" Every time I tried again it didn't work and I swear I tried at least 10 times. </td></tr></table>

So um, yea, this is a pretty major error. I hope it'll be fixed soon cause for the past while I've been bugging her to join and then she finally tries and can't. xD

3. Definitely broken. It was working just last week though, which is odd because I haven't changed a thing lately. I'll take a look into it. :)

4. Thanks Jodie :) My friend really wants to join the site :) x :cookie: :cookie: :donut:

5. Should be working now. :) It had to do with some changes that the host made about a week back, so everything ought to be all fixed now.

6. Thanks so much Jodie :3

7. Thanks Jodie, I'll let my friend know and she'll be on tomorrow :P :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.