FlashChat Upgraded

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey folks, just letting you know that the http://shadowlack.com/forums/index.php?act=ChatFlashChat</a> has been upgraded. It may not be noticeable at first glance, but a lot of security and performance patches have been added to the script. So make sure you like... get in there and use it sometime. ;)

2. ouuu i'll have to drag Dumu on it ^_^

*goes on a wild dumu hunt*

3. Muhahaha, *popinvanish'gain* missed your chance :p Wonderful stuff ^^ I like the flash chat :D *Shall be lurking in it*

4. I pop in anytime I see someone in it, but I won't go and sit. :P

5. For some reason it keeps saying i have the in correct password...is it just me?

6. yep same ere

7. I have no problem with it ^.^ And it looks fantastic :D

8. oh i no u its cus it needs flash or something "memo to self read instructions carefully"

9. Use the quick login mori. it should work if you have the bug or not.

10. I successfully followed steps one and two and still was not able to log in.

11. Yeah, I'm not quite sure what the exact problem is. It's connected to the database properly. It doesn't make much sense at all. :/

12. IÂ’ve also gotten the log in problem, figures though, I always have a problem with the chat when itÂ’s changed D: I think itÂ’s just me though, I have the worst luck with most upgrades.

IÂ’m pretty sure itÂ’s not Flash this time though, since it loaded well and everything. It might even have loaded faster then before :o

13. It won't let me log in >>

14. use the quick login button.

15. quick login doesnt work for me del dear...just 'puter being mean >.<

16. Mm.. now I have the login problem, straight after a Java update on this end.

17. Problem appears for us as well.

18. Yep, I think we've already come to the conclusion that there's a problem with it.

19. *sniffle*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.