FF3.6 + Personas

Thread in 'World Building' started by Denizen, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Are you guys up on Firefox 3.6? I just updated to it now and saw it has persona, which I think is neat. This is mine at the moment. Really nicely done, I like how they've taken an incredibly over done photoshop graphic and tweaked it. Now it's really attractive to me; I'm extremely glad to see something fresh!

They also have a tutorial detailing how you can create your own! Can't wait for my Easter and Summer breaks. This has me excited!

If you make one, open up a topic in the Canvas!

2. i has bluuuuuue treeees -derp-

3. Persona has been around for a while now, they're so easy to browse through that I change them rather regularly and would totally use a Shadowlack themed one!

I'm currently using Retro Notes on one computer and Yakuza Paint on the other.

4. Yeah, they are pretty sweet. =D I've been using it for a while on one of my work computers and regularly get comments along the lines of "wtf is that on your screen? Is it broken?"

Also, not only is it Pi day, Steak and a BJ day, spring forward evilness.... it's also Pokemon release day.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

*disappears*

5. I saw the themes they had before. I used to have some kind of black/blue thing, but I like that they swap out preview images so you test them out.

6. I kind of regret pre-ordering Pokemon because I now need to wait for it to get shipped. But, this means I can try and cram in all my homework before it gets here. I'm just really excited to carry my PokeWalker around school/work with me :p

Happy End of Pi Day!

7. This is my current persona, I don't even remember how I found it, but I did right after I upgraded my FF to the recent one. I looovvee this feature to death.

I totally preordered pokemon(or got my dad to, rather, since amazon doesn't accept paypal :| ) on an unrelated note. xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.