Implemented FavIcon

Thread in 'World Building' started by Phawkes, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay so I just noticed that the favicons have notifications. And I just noticed two things.

1) The favicon doesn't have a transparent background. D:
    2) The red notification is really hard to see. And now I forgot what it looked like already (red I think), can we has more contrast? :D

2. Oh yeah... XD The favicon has really been the last thing on my mind. I can fix it so that it's transparent.

I'd have to tinker a bit in order to change the red notification colour though. It's a board default, so I'm not completely sure how difficult/easy it will be for me to change.

3. Haha, yeah in the bigger scheme of things that's not very important. xD

I've never used this type of board before or I'd be of more help in finding the notifications. D:

4. Still, nice to have everything in ship shape! :)

And, here's the current favicon/notice combo mostly for my reference.

favicon-notice.png

5. Hmm I was thinking what color you could change it to, but red will really be the easiest to see. Could you invert the Shadowlack icon? I'm sure the red will look fine on top of a darker background.

And while you still aren't gaining anything on the transparency front, it could still be okay cause it looks intentional. ;D

I'll let you get back to more important things. Haha.

EDIT: And that way you don't need to futz with the actual notification icon. :)

6. Lol. I changed it to have a transparent background and added a white outline. We'll see how that looks. Might make the red stand out a little bit more. :)

7. [​IMG] Looking better. :)

8. Nice. I'm not quite liking how it looks against a dark background still... but eeeeeh. I'll take a small victory. XD

Sam and Phawkes like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.